Tweezerman Tweezers

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I don't know, bt does it not almost go into the realm of obscene, as in Haiti.......
and spending £75 on them???

I would pay this amount, if it were an original Swarovski item/accessory, but this tat...:mysmilie_1497: Thank you, that's hilarious!!
:mysmilie_701:
Really!!!
http://www.beautyexpert.co.uk/Tweez...i-Crystal-Tweezers--Divine-White--PRODTNAC62/

Here they are on beauty expert - they are swarovski but I'll stick with my baby pink ones thanks. I would imagine they are a bit fiddly to hold TBH

Whatcha gonna do now WS?:mysmilie_81:

Is it just my hearing or does Anne Dawson call these 'embezelled' tweezers????? (about 23 seconds into clip) :mysmilie_17:

Did Anne really say "crystal embezzled tweezers" at the beginning of that clip? There's a Freudian slip if ever I heard one.

:mysmilie_17::mysmilie_17::mysmilie_17:

We should stock a few to give away as teachers' gifts.

Who moi? Sarcastic, WS, as if. I was just relieved that you weren't going to spend £75.00 plus p&p on a pair if tweezers.:mysmilie_697:

I think I would still wait for the 50% sales to buy the other sort, if they would ever exist (possibly never as the whole idea is tat).

Did Anne really say "crystal embezzled tweezers" at the beginning of that clip? There's a Freudian slip if ever I heard one.

Spot on Whatsinaname, I was going to say the same myself!

I have Tweezerman tweezers - I bought them because they do have great very fine, sharp plucking edges perfect for really getting the finest smallest hairs - but I paid around 15 quid for them in Boots. Just paying that amount was pretty traumatic for me! lol! but well worth the money because no other brand I've come across is as precise as Tweezerman. But £75 is just a bad joke! Obviously, QVC is stepping into it's role here as repository for unwanted, overpriced goods. Don't get me wrong, QVC CAN offer some unique good stuff - eg their range of sterling silver jewellery, the
Prezerve anti-tarnish jewellery cases, the get-a-grip spikes for shoes, the lock-n-lock - but imo they often function to punt off duff stuff that is in existence, but is overpriced and/or crap, isn't selling in the 'real world' marketplace, so can only be sold by the unique persuasive powers of QVC presenters with their friendly, insidiously luring sales patter, and the relatively easy, seamless ordering process.

they are actually sold out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WHY???????????????????????????????????????
Who would??????????????:mysmilie_81::mysmilie_438::mysmilie_135:

Spot on Whatsinaname, I was going to say the same myself!

I have Tweezerman tweezers - I bought them because they do have great very fine, sharp plucking edges perfect for really getting the finest smallest hairs - but I paid around 15 quid for them in Boots. Just paying that amount was pretty traumatic for me! lol! but well worth the money because no other brand I've come across is as precise as Tweezerman. But £75 is just a bad joke! Obviously, QVC is stepping into it's role here as repository for unwanted, overpriced goods. Don't get me wrong, QVC CAN offer some unique good stuff - eg their range of sterling silver jewellery, the
Prezerve anti-tarnish jewellery cases, the get-a-grip spikes for shoes, the lock-n-lock - but imo they often function to punt off duff stuff that is in existence, but is overpriced and/or crap, isn't selling in the 'real world' marketplace, so can only be sold by the unique persuasive powers of QVC presenters with their friendly, insidiously luring sales patter, and the relatively easy, seamless ordering process.

go to ASDA and pick up a pair for a couple of quid, there great (I have dark eyebrows and strong hairs but they pull them out a treat!)

they are actually sold out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WHY???????????????????????????????????????
Who would??????????????:mysmilie_81::mysmilie_438::mysmilie_135:

LH must be the perpetrator. She is a FARTing zealot; I reckon she must be hiding sth. An alter ego?:mysmilie_318:

LH must be the perpetrator. She is a FARTing zealot; I reckon she must be hiding sth. An alter ego?:mysmilie_318:

Excuse me, but I have been unable to get on line for a few days and I am catching up with things here and what do I find on the first post that I look at Watersiren taking my name in vain. I most certainly have not been buying £75.00 tweezers under another guise, as if!. I hope you all haven't been running riot while I have been absent. I am back now to take control.:mysmilie_696::mysmilie_696:

Latest posts

Back