Banned from Rocks TV

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are keeping an eye on this thread but we feel it is best to leave it open in order for Steve, Sarah or John to come back to it.

not directed at you Sazza but, a few of us have said the same thing a couple of times now - there's more than enough feedback on this thread for Rocks & they still haven't come back to respond. the thread is just going around in circles now with various complaints braing raised & the same comments being made, which is getting people's backs up & actually causing more bad feeling...

Yes I'm pleased to see that, as imho we're going round in circles now and perhaps not achieving very much.

However, the title of this thread is a bit of an oxymoron.....in that it has given many folks an opportunity to express their opinions on the chatroom issue.......but also I fear not really good for promoting/enhancing the image of RocksTV for casual or first time visitors to this forum. Whereas I'm sure the vast majority of us wish them all success with this venture, particularly now that they are broadcasting on Sky and consequently reaching a much wider audience.

Well said Mrs! :mysmilie_82:

Someone posted a rude pic on this thread and Sazza had to delete it :eek:

I must say i am suprised we haven't had a response from steve or sarah on here regarding this matter. I thought they would have given us their input by now.

I must say i am suprised we haven't had a response from steve or sarah on here regarding this matter. I thought they would have given us their input by now.
They've probably lost the will to live over it. :rolleyes:

Someone posted a rude pic on this thread and Sazza had to delete it :eek:

Funny how you know about that isn't it?? :mysmilie_1108:

Someone told me about it :D
At least it would have livened it up. I've never seen such a long, convulated boring thread ever. :mysmilie_81:

They've probably lost the will to live over it. :rolleyes:

Ain't dat da troot! They're gonna upset some peeps now whatever they do. Perhaps they're now working out who they can afford to lose if push comes to shove :mysmilie_61: xxxxx

Hi Everyone,

Just to let you know that we have and are taking on board everything that has been said in this thread.

I know that many people do not want to lose chat and we certainly don't either. We are working very quickly to find a solution as to how to move forward with our chatroom which will be positive for everybody.

Kind Regards

Sarah

Thank you for your reply Sarah. :)

I will now close this thread to avoid it going round in anymore circles.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back