Honora TSV 3/3/10

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Love them!

:mysmilie_348:
My blue and sunrise TSVs and matching earrings came today and I love them. Really great value and so beautiful!
:mysmilie_698::mysmilie_698::mysmilie_698:

My blue came too, I love it but keep forgetting I've got it on, it's so light and comfortable. I can't believe I didn't like them from the photos before it came on air.

I checked in my account to see what had happened to my blue one, to be informed it was 'awaiting stock'. I called CS to see what was going on as I ordered it long before it even went limited, let alone sold out! She told me that they had put a stop on delivering the Tuxedo Silver and Blue versions because there was a quality control issue. Sounded like CS speak for 'we sold more than we had' to me!

Last edited:
I ordered the sunrise necklace and earrings, but haven't received either , yet. I'm pleased that those of you who have received yours, love them.

My Honora TSV in Tuxedo arrived this morning too, quick delivery for a change. I'm pleased I ordered it now, having dithered about it for a while on the day.My concern was that the strands of the necklace wouldn't lay flat on the neckline, but it's fine...now I wish I had gone for the gold version of it too ! Hope everyone gets their orders soon and is as pleased as me. Well done Ralf and Honora !!!

I checked in my account to see what had happened to my blue one, to be informed it was 'awaiting stock'. I called CS to see what was going on as I ordered it long before it even went limited, let alone sold out! She told me that they had put a stop on delivering the Tuxedo Silver and Blue versions because there was a quality control issue. Sounded like CS speak for 'we sold more than we had' to me!

Mine says exactly the same - I am v annoyed about it!

Latest posts

Back