Honora TSV 3/3/10

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

They have just shown it during the craft hour this afternoon. Catherine is wearing one version though her outfit doesn't really show it off. It's a multi strand necklace made up of wires with different coloured pearls dotted about on the wires with largeish gaps between the pearls.

Sorry if that's a rubbish description!:mysmilie_697:

its a pearl necklace choice of four clours three of them being new colours

Yes definitely that kind of thing or that could actually be it. They showed one in a box which was brightly coloured but that one could be what Catherine is wearing, though as I said the high neckline on her top is concealling rather than highlighting the necklace.

it must be it because the colours of the one catherine had on matches that pic

On QVC.com

Hi,
There is a necklace just like the one Ralph showed on QVC.com. There are several colours and there are hoop earrings to match. I hope we get those too.
I may have to have a nap this afternoon to make sure I can stay awake until 2am.:mysmilie_17::mysmilie_17::mysmilie_17:

Ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooohhhh

I have a similar one already in silver/grey/black and I LOVE it!! Now which colour to go for????

:mysmilie_698:

I don't think this is actually a "floating" necklace as from the QVC.com website it appears that the wires match the colour of the pearls.

I think this is the one you're talking about: http://www.qvc.com/qic/qvcapp.aspx/...r-Pearl-Multicolor-Wire-Necklace#BVQAWidgetID

Any guesses to what the price will be?

Well, it's $33, so it'll probably be £29.97 or thereabouts, so it divides into 3 easypays. We don't usually benefit from the exchange rate with QVC.

Last edited:
Not for me, this one! Probably just as well, because there is craft on tomorrow and more Honora shows, and what with the 3 easy pays, I am already done for....!

I suspect the yellow might be the new 'sunrise' combination. I am also really hoping for mosaic which for some stupid reason qvc has decided to name northern lights, which is already available in the 3 strand twist necklace. Yes, the harvest one had red wires Concordia. We have been told it's definitely 3 new combos. Perhaps the pale one which looks like light multi is actually water lilies?

Latest posts

Back