For Goodness Sake - Lulu & Debbie G

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Has Catherine got a LG handbag or two by any chance?!!!:mysmilie_17:

:mysmilie_34:I'm not well up on the exact contents of Miss Huntley's collection all I know is there's a red lips, ivory, navy bags and a purse purchased from New York been mentioned.
Any other offers on her collection ........

:mysmilie_697:

I reckin Chuntley's done enough ar$e licking to have blagged at least half a dozen freebies by now. :rolleyes: Just watched LG struggling to find enough superlatives to describe this carp article.
LGcrapbag.jpg

You'd think the feckin thing was a work of art instead of a perfectly ordinary piece of beige canvas with the sort of pattern that resembles an old fashioned knitting bag. :rolleyes: Then she comes out with 'oh I'm really shocked at the price of this'..... Ya so are we luv, at £190!! :mysmilie_701:
:mysmilie_161: Not even for £1.90!!!!!

I reckin Chuntley's done enough ar$e licking to have blagged at least half a dozen freebies by now. :rolleyes: Just watched LG struggling to find enough superlatives to describe this carp article.
LGcrapbag.jpg

You'd think the feckin thing was a work of art instead of a perfectly ordinary piece of beige canvas with the sort of pattern that resembles an old fashioned knitting bag. :rolleyes: Then she comes out with 'oh I'm really shocked at the price of this'..... Ya so are we luv, at £190!! :mysmilie_701:

:mysmilie_17:

At the supermarket till the girl says,"Oh Mrs would you like the free LG rose plastic bag or would you like the store bag for life at a £10 charge."
"Oh stick my shopping in the £10 bag wouldn't be seen walking out with that free bag," I say.

:mysmilie_11:

I can't watch LG, her twee little voice hurt my ears.:mysmilie_11:

I quite like LG for some reason:mysmilie_81:
When you consider her mega-rich family background (one of the Guinness dynasty I believe) it's no wonder that she's a bit out of touch with reality, she probably moves in circles that a lot of us could only imagine being in.When you're the subject of exhibits in the V and A museum......it's another world:mysmilie_81:
I could never afford to buy one of her bags and wouldn't really want one, but I do think that they're beautifully made, I especially like the 50's style linings:mysmilie_698:

I guess if QVC really do have the millions of customers that they claim, there will always be a certain percentage that will be more than happy to buy LG bags:mysmilie_12:

She had a bag on last night that had one of her "famous" shopfront designs on it. It was truly awful it was supposed to be a scene of London. It was a mish mash of every symbol of London you could squeeze onto one bag.It wouldn't have looked out of place in a child's dressing up box.
I would be embarassed to walk down the rd with that hanging off my arm.
I couldn't care less if her bags are designer or not they look like overpriced tat .

I quite like LG for some reason:mysmilie_81:
When you consider her mega-rich family background (one of the Guinness dynasty I believe) it's no wonder that she's a bit out of touch with reality, she probably moves in circles that a lot of us could only imagine being in.When you're the subject of exhibits in the V and A museum......it's another world:mysmilie_81:
I could never afford to buy one of her bags and wouldn't really want one, but I do think that they're beautifully made, I especially like the 50's style linings:mysmilie_698:

I guess if QVC really do have the millions of customers that they claim, there will always be a certain percentage that will be more than happy to buy LG bags:mysmilie_12:

Lulu married into the Guinness family, although I think she's divorced now.

The bags aren't to my taste...:mysmilie_11:

I've said it before and I'll say it again. They are made of plastic!!!! I loved the look of the last TSV but there is no way that I would pay £200 plus for any bag, let alone a gimmicky, shiny, plastic one. There is a cheap and cheerful accessories shop opposite my office and there is a very attractive aubergine coloured, patent, non leather bag in the window for 20 euro!! Not a designer label granted BUT the material and the look is the same.
Are Lulu Guinness bags made in the UK by the way?? Anyone know?

I've said it before and I'll say it again. They are made of plastic!!!! I loved the look of the last TSV but there is no way that I would pay £200 plus for any bag, let alone a gimmicky, shiny, plastic one. There is a cheap and cheerful accessories shop opposite my office and there is a very attractive aubergine coloured, patent, non leather bag in the window for 20 euro!! Not a designer label granted BUT the material and the look is the same.
Are Lulu Guinness bags made in the UK by the way?? Anyone know?

Made in the UK I'm unsure but one thing I'm sure about is she isn't always aware of the details of the bags she brings to QVC.
I've heard her say many times, "Oh what did we line this one with let me look,"as she checks on air.
I think she's far more interested in the one off pieces she can design and get commissioned to make.

Made in the UK I'm unsure but one thing I'm sure about is she isn't always aware of the details of the bags she brings to QVC.
I've heard her say many times, "Oh what did we line this one with let me look,"as she checks on air.
I think she's far more interested in the one off pieces she can design and get commissioned to make.

Yes, I have noticed that too. You would think that, given the prices, she would make an effort to study what is being offered before coming on air.

Yes, I have noticed that too. You would think that, given the prices, she would make an effort to study what is being offered before coming on air.

Yes you'd think that but when a £250 bag was on two easy her comment, "You don't need to do that", indicates QVC's prices are small fry to her. :mysmilie_701:

It's my opinion if I could afford to buy her bags with that attitude along with not knowing about them, I wouldn't buy as they appear to be LG designed bags in name only. A real shame people seem to fall into that trap thinking I'm buying something brilliant a designer bag, without seeing the whole picture.

:mysmilie_701:

It naffs me off that she expects us to spend our hard earned cash buying her bags but she cannot be a**** to do a bit of preparation.

Latest posts

Back