Ralph's little helper

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

lizdelassa

Registered Shopper
Did I just hear right? Does Ralph from Honora have a son of eight called Jason?
I didn't think he was in a relationship, I mean he doesn't have to be now and could have been in the past but I thought he was just not interested.

How wrong can I be?:mysmilie_701:

I think I read somewhere that Ralph used to be married to Joel Schechter (CEO of honora's) sister. Could be mistaken though so don't take this as gospel, also Jason's mum may well be any number of ladies as Ralph seems to have lots of female fans.

Did you hear him mention that all the girls on a certain shopping 'blog' as he put it, seem to think he's had work done? That made me burst out laughing. He seems to be a good sport.

Do you think it could be us?

maybe we should spread something outrageous about him and see if he mentions it.

I knw he has a huge female fan base but d you really think he'd chance it?

He's got a dry wit I think and a lot of his comments are tongue in cheek:mysmilie_697:

I think I read somewhere that Ralph used to be married to Joel Schechter (CEO of honora's) sister. Could be mistaken though so don't take this as gospel, also Jason's mum may well be any number of ladies as Ralph seems to have lots of female fans.

I also had heard this anyways he seems a really nice chap, and didn't sucumb to the dreaded man flu :mysmilie_17:

He definitely means us lizdelassa lol.

I know he reads this forum, or at least someone at honora does, because on his last visit I text in to say it was me who won the rainbow necklace which he'd mention the previous night. He said 'oh yes I know who you are, you call yourself Pearl' referring to my name on here.

I was like :mysmilie_11: hahaha.

Yes, Ralph is very likeable and good at his job. You can see he's a shrewd businessman too, but he comes across in a very friendly way. Don't know about his personal life, but with the qualities you see on telly, you can see how he'd have an other half.

It does say on his page at Honora that he lives with his son Jason,but it doesn't state his age. I really like Ralph too. I was quite shocked yesterday when I sat and looked at hom much Honora I have. It tends to be the cheaper things-earrings mainly (and mainly TSV'S) but I do have one gorgeous pearl necklace that has a pearl and gemstone enhancer that I wore to my wedding 5 years ago. It was about £140 and my MIL bought it for me.It is really gorgeous-my daughter wore it to her prom,my SIL wore it to her son's wedding and a friends daughter wore it to her wedding,but heaven knows when I am likely to get to wear it again :( . I always have to sit on my hands during the Honora shows!

Thanks for all the help in filling me in on Ralph's details, usually I tape the shows and fast forward through them because I get fed up with the presenter's same old lines. :mysmilie_73:

As for Honora I love some of the things they sell. I had a pearl ring and earring set given to me by the MIL but did not really wear them, however he makes pearls seem sexy as well as ageless, very clever. I've bought far more than I thought I would because the pearl jewellery is so well designed and versatile. Probably my biggest spend on QVC.

Well done Ralph :mysmilie_12:

Latest posts

Back