Nearly £500 for Diamoneek!!!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Rozzy

Registered Shopper
Diamoneek set in platinum for almost £500 !!!!:mysmilie_81:
Thats a step too far imo (on the 5pm show)

Goodness, even if you would not want to buy real diamonds because of the blood diamond factor I am sure I would NOT spend that much on a fake stone EVER!

I must say, I do think Diamoneek looks more convincing set in white metal. This is not a bad looking ring IMO. It would make a pretty engagement ring, so I can see why, if they also wanted a Platinum wedding ring, someone might consider it was worth the price. It is a lot of money, but to buy one like it with a real diamond would be prohibitively expensive.
Having said that, I'm a yellow gold girl myself, so it's not for me :)

It was a lovely ring but set in platinum or silver, I can't see much of a difference between the two.

Thanks Yaz, thats the one:mysmilie:mysmilie_687:

The stone can't be worth anything because they sell that size set in silver for under a tenner sometimes:mysmilie_698:
Is platinum really worth THAT much?

It really is a waste of platinum, especially if it has a DMQ hallmark.:mysmilie_11::mysmilie_17:

Couldn't have put it better myself. What next...set diamonds on nickel rings? They have totally lost the plot.:mysmilie_697:

Bad WS, be quiet, you'll give them ideas.......! (I know the 'Bibi How Much Bonkers' range is currently the tackiest thing on QVC but I bet they could come up with something even worse if they really tried......!) :mysmilie_17:

Bad WS, be quiet, you'll give them ideas.......! (I know the 'Bibi How Much Bonkers' range is currently the tackiest thing on QVC but I bet they could come up with something even worse if they really tried......!) :mysmilie_17:

:mysmilie_17::mysmilie_17:
I had Bibi in mind, but I am sure they can do worse.

Each to their own but I always think that Lola Rose is over priced:mysmilie_11:

Each to their own but I always think that Lola Rose is over priced:mysmilie_11:

Yes, but at least she sells semi-precious stones, often set in silver and rose gold. Not scrap metal!

Obviously, QVC are taking advantage of the rising price of gold. There is absolutley no way that fake diamonds set in 14ct gold are worth as much as genuine stones. It is no wonder QVC is concentrating more shows on silver diamonique.

Latest posts

Back