Where's Julia?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I do seem to recall Ms Young saying she had banned Julia from having her hair cut!! Is Ms Young that powerful at Stalag QVC that she can ban hair cuts.:mysmilie_348:

I do seem to recall Ms Young saying she had banned Julia from having her hair cut!! Is Ms Young that powerful at Stalag QVC that she can ban hair cuts.:mysmilie_348:

Oh yeah, I remember that! I remember Julia saying she was thinking about going for a new hairstyle in the new year, wonder if she's done it while she's been off? When she mentioned it, she immediately had a bajillion texts from Doris/Madge/Ivy/Doreen/Barb in whereversville telling her NOT to do it as her hair looked better long, so she might have chickened out ;)

But would the lovely Jules let them get their hands on Simon's goodies if she could avoid it? (Read as you will).

I do think she probably needed a holiday as she hadn't gone on endlessly last year about where she was going/had been, maybe she saved up her holiday for a big Jaunt much like the rest of us have to if we want to go somewhere special.

Still she's back soon. On another note as anyone seen skeletor - sorry Jill Franks, she's been conspicuous by her absent recently?.:mysmilie_12:

Maybe the dreaded Debbie Flint will try and muscle in on Julia's territory!!! God no!! Come back Julia!!! :mysmilie_34:

Maybe the dreaded Debbie Flint will try and muscle in on Julia's territory!!! God no!! Come back Julia!!! :mysmilie_34:

I'm not sure which one of them is worse, they can both take as much holiday as they want IMO:mysmilie_11:

Well, I for one will welcome her back with open arms. I'm sick of seeing Debbie F and Craig R grinning at me every time I switch on QVC. They must be coining in the overtime, no wonder they can afford to buy everything on the QVC inventory.

Linda

Latest posts

Back