Hello Everyone

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Hi & welcome.

If you had anything else you should be doing, better cancel it now; you might be here a while!

Jude xx

Hello!!

I have been enjoying your forum for a while, finding myself nodding and smiling so time to join in! I'm also really impressed by all the behind the scenes work of the detectives amongst you who post all sorts of interesting tips and heads up.

Have been with qvc for a few years but after a few miscellaneous buys with mixed success, I now tend to stick to 'beauty' and buy when I am pretty certain that I'll be happy with my purchase as I too hate stumping up extra p&p. I must confess that I have learned quite a bit from The Shrill One but these days my heart sinks when she presents a show I would like to watch and I agree with you all that it would be sooo much better if she would let the guest tell us about the products.

Glad to be part of the forum but am very untechnical so please be gentle with me if I post in the wrong places or worse!

Hiya Bea Frugal :mysmilie_348:

I am new to this forum too!! Just loving the banter and all the chat about QVC!!

:mysmilie_348: and a very warm welcome Bea Frugal, maria and rosiekelly1. Don't worry,I'm not very technical either!!:mysmilie_17:

Last edited:
Hello y'all and welcome. Looking forward to reading your posts about qvc or whatever else takes your fancy and there's lots more here than just shopping telly :D

welcome9.gif

Welcome to you newbies!!! Bea Frugal's name, in particular, will I'm sure meet with the approval of Loveheart!! :)

Welcome Bea, Maria & Rosie - this forum is full of wise owls. Learn lots and enjoy x

Latest posts

Back