Anyone got the B&W leopard cross-body bag?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

clemenzina

Registered Shopper
A search of this forum reveals only disdain for B&W bags etc, but I just switched on and saw this bag and the leopard melted my heart - but I'm wondering what the fabric feels like, what the lining is like and inside pockets etc.

Hasn't anyone got one they can advise me about?

clemenzina :)

:mysmilie_348:Hi there. I did buy a black purse with the red Dorothy shoes on it which was quite nice as a gift for a friend and she loved it. I have only bought t-shirts so far from the range but I do like some of the bags. Give it a go, if you don't like it you can always send back if you don't mind the p&p. Hope that helps!!

Thanks for trying, SiF :) The bag was selling fast, so hopefully we can while away the hours until it's too late for me to waste my money.

Most of my life I would have turned my nose up at animal prints.

clemenzina

I bought the B&W purple strap watch which was a TSV in December. I think it looks great as I have a D&G white strap with crystals. Some of the jewellery is a bit "in your face" but if you are going somewhere nice why not show them off!!

I have a couple of the bags, one is ok the other is utterly gorgeous, keep it on display in my bedroom. I do like a lot of B and W stuff, but not some of the things he brings to QVC. Get the bag, take advantage of the much vaunted 30 mbg. If you love it great, if you don't at least you can get your £ back.

i've had this one for a couple of years;

and the quality of it is very good but B&W is very hit and miss and the Croc tote was appalling :)

Ooo the one eyed croc bags eh! LOL

I have a couple of their bucket style bags and really like them and they've lasted years (one of daily use as my work bag), but they are hit and miss.

I bought a different style of the B&W leopard bag and I loved it - in your face but not cheap looking, if you know what I mean. Velvety fabric, shiny gold trim etc. I put it away for my holiday 6 months later......

After 2 weeks of being carried around Disney World in Florida the bag started to disintegrate and I had to bin it. The matching purse that I bought from EBAY (genuine item) has now gone the same way after only a couple of months usage. :mysmilie_34:

So disappointed. Lovely looking items but not robust enough to stand up to regular use. Perhaps I was just unlucky.

Linda

Today's leopard bag was only £25, and I'm not careful with my bags, so that's put the mockers on it. Thanks, Linda :)

I do so love leopards
t2309.gif

clemenzina

Latest posts

Back