Butler & Wilson bag on QVC active

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

yazrose

Registered Shopper
In the bargain hunter section there is a B&W section and on the opening page there is a picture of a B&W red and gold bag. It is always on the B&W bargain hunter page. I have never seen it for sale or in the bargain hunter section.

I really want it, does anyone know where and if I could get one.

I don't have Sky but a friend did(got rid of it). But when we used to look at QActive there was always a photo of these lovely earrings. Never seen them in the sale or on air. We used to comment why are these earrings always showing in the opening but never for sale? Still one of life's unknowns

I have even done an internet search and found nothing.

I too don't understand why they put it there, kinda false advertising I think.

It looks like a lovely bag too.

Yaz, maybe it's worth calling QVC? They might know the item number or at least they might be able to tell you if the bag is available for sale or not... Good luck in your bag hunt!

Sorry, I can't help you - I don't even have Sky (is it the same on Virgin?).

However, a similar thing happened to me. I saw the Tiana B trailer and lusted after the lovely dresses/tunics in purples and bright prints. No such thing when it came to the actual show and nothing on line.

I'm wondering (and hoping) if these will come into stock later on, but fear that they are just a tease!

Good luck with your mission. If you're anything like me, you won't give up without a fight :)

Latest posts

Back