Tove diamonique tsv?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I think that the ring is very pretty but I agree, the size doesn't look believable. HOWEVER, the whole point of the Tova range is a bit of ostentation isn't it? Tova, pleasant as she is, isn't exactly believable herself, but surely that is part of the hype. She is selling Hollywood glamour and discreet isn't really part of that look. Tova and her husband are an old fashioned Hollywood couple and let's not forget that Ernest Borgnine is an accomplished actor and not a talentless soap star. They aren't two jumped up wannabees and for that simple reason I personally can ignore the over the top presentation style.

When they showed the original ring the copy is nothing like the colour. The original is the lovely pale watery green, the TSV looked very blue, cheap and nasty next to it.

I have to defend auqamarine here, sorry KWC. There are a variety of shades it comes in, from a very wishy washy watery shade of very pale to a dark topazy colour. BUT, having said all that I am with you on the "screams fake" look. A smaller more believeable size would have been nicer

I love aquamarine too Star & agree about the colour variation - my nan's were more of a mid-range tone & I am not keen on the very wishy washy shades but what I meant was; unless it is both my TV and my monitor, the colour on the TSV is the wrong hue for aquamarine, as it appears to be based on a definite blue to purple range, not the aqua to turquoise blue (no matter how deep the colour) one associates with aquamarine!
If that makes sense?

I have never bought diamonique but certainly wouldn't be tempted to start with this piece. If I were Tova I wouldn't be too impressed with todays schedule - sandwiched between Susan Graver and craft outlets and kitchenalia!

Well not what I wanted and I don't like it - at least I've saved myself some money :)

I did see DF wearing it yesterday loads (and keep being caught on the handbags!!) but for some reason,I never thought that it would be the TSV.

I did see DF wearing it yesterday loads (and keep being caught on the handbags!!) but for some reason,I never thought that it would be the TSV.

Fulhampil noticed that too, would annoy the heck out of me but then I don't go in for over-fussy things that 'get in the way' anyway! Jewellery should just sit there & look pretty, not rule how you move, eat, reach for your keys etc. & anything getting cinstantly caught on bags or in clothing, wouldn't be with me for long! lol

I love the ring but wont be buying it. Im not into diamonique and if i cannot afford the real thing (which i cant) i would rather go without!

I love aquamarine and even have a few pieces of santa maria, the colour is deep and gorgeous. People tend to think it is blue topaz as they are used to the very pale washed out aquamarine you see now.

When I saw this ring last week on one presenter I was convinced it was tanzanite not aquamarine. No my style at all.

We have a fantastic panto put on by locals every year here in my village. The ring looks like something Baron Hardup would wear!:mysmilie_17:

Even if I liked this ring (which I don't) hearing the sickly gushing going on between Tova and Ernie on this morning's repeat was enough to put me off my cornflakes. I'm sure they're a very nice couple but honestly save it for the bedroom !

Why on earth does she need a big picture of herself on the set like that?:mysmilie_697:

think its called ego BUT it maybe QVC stroking hers.......i love tova & used to love all her EDP...the new ones fade too quickly no they have bought her out.....[ would love to know how much for ]

Latest posts

Back