QVC dream/nightmare

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Talula

Registered Shopper
The land of mustard, lotus and Bernand Mattrews
I am in the bath soaking in the lavish Melon Daiquiri by Philosophy. The aroma is so sumptuous that I want to guzzle my whole tub full of water. The bathtub has romantic lighting provided by an array of yankee candle tart burners. Within reach are some delectable Thorntons Continental chocolates. As I take a bite I notice that my clothing has vanished. Wrapped in a towel I venture to my wardrobe to discover that every single item of clothing has been replaced with casual and co.

Of course I am only teasing. Though Causal and Co does remind me of an expensive version of Primark.

I was trying to think of a drink to accompany the chocolates but I didn't think that a glass of easiyo drinking yogurt or vegeplus would be a luscious treat.

You could have been tucking into a Lime tree pantry pie and cream as you had the Daiquiri in the bath :D

A qVC nightmare is when everything you have ordered on easy pay turns up when your husband is at home.

was your towel a microfibre bath sheet in a garish colour with a matching hair turban, sold by the woman with twins?

linda

Tried and Tested Tip for clevercat: keep one unopened, inexpensive thing you're not desperate for near the front door, so when the postman comes you hastily conceal the newly delivered stuff and can just whip out the decoy if caught in the act by hubby!

My qvc nightmare would be a mistaken constant delivery of gardening stuff (I don't have a garden) and my qvc dream would be a mistaken constant delivery of 18ct gold and diamond jewellery.

Yum Yum!

I am in the bath soaking in the lavish Melon Daiquiri by Philosophy. The aroma is so sumptuous that I want to guzzle my whole tub full of water. The bathtub has romantic lighting provided by an array of yankee candle tart burners. Within reach are some delectable Thorntons Continental chocolates. As I take a bite I notice that my clothing has vanished. Wrapped in a towel I venture to my wardrobe to discover that every single item of clothing has been replaced with casual and co.

Of course I am only teasing. Though Causal and Co does remind me of an expensive version of Primark.

I was trying to think of a drink to accompany the chocolates but I didn't think that a glass of easiyo drinking yogurt or vegeplus would be a luscious treat.

UUUhhhmmm! is that the over £35 box of continental chocs. A snip! :D
Its nice to daydream eh! Nightmare though if my whole wardrobe had turned to Casual and Co. You would be looking at a very parky autumn and winter!
p.s. are you taking advantage of the warm steamy environment and have your face covered in that weird magnetised face mask which I have not seen presented in a long time?! For goodness sake dont answer if the front door bell rings!:D

Latest posts

Back