I need a digital camera

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

ERICS MUM

Registered Shopper
Does anyone know if QVC will be featuring one of those tiny brightly coloured digi cameras in the near future ?

Or can anyone recommend a camera make/model for upto £150 ?

Thanks

Linda:mysmilie_687:

Does anyone know if QVC will be featuring one of those tiny brightly coloured digi cameras in the near future ?

Or can anyone recommend a camera make/model for upto £150 ?

Thanks

Linda:mysmilie_687:

befoe my current posh pocket bridge camera (Leica, mortgage time lol) I had a Canon which was a truly superb point and shoot)

I got myself a Fuji Finepix camera last year. Very small and slim, comes in different colours and I paid about £90 for it in Boots (Next and Argos also sell them as well as camera shops). It has a good memory so you can take tons of pics before needing to swap to another memory card and it's easy to use.

I liked it so much I got one for my parents to replace their big clunky camera and they found it a breeze to use as well.

There are different models in the range so worth checking out their website www.fujifilm.co.uk. :mysmilie_696:

I have a kodak C913 and love it.

I can use it so it's foolproof. :mysmilie_17:

I bought a Panasonic Lumix before christmas and am delighted with it. It was a bit more than the £150 you are wanting to spend. Got it from Amazon but cannot remember the exact model im afraid!!

i got a camera for christmas and i spent ages making a short list from santa lol it all depends on what you want it for. the fuji fine pix ones look great and they are tiny and ever so brightly coloured. i liked the Z35 the best. http://www.pixmania.co.uk/uk/uk/3679265/art/fuji/finepix-z35-green.html

in the end i placed this one at the top of my list http://astore.amazon.co.uk/Sony-DSC-T90-21/detail/B001SEQMBI and its great but def. over spec for what i need. but it looks the dogs and my techno junkie husband likes it lol

Thanks for this thread - I'm after a simple digital camera for under £100 (I'm cheapskate!!!) and want it to be easy to use, small without being tiny, and of course a lovely colour ! Looking to take it to Rome in May.

Thanks again in advance

Latest posts

Back