Casual & Co TSV

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

julia's just announced if shes being truthful today shes a size 14!!! Really instills confidence doesn't it?

Haven't heard yet how many thousands of the TSV have sold.......................!

Looks like the TSV has bombed! One Time Only on offer, but the hideous cardi is still showing as in stock in all sizes & colours apart from the XL in black.

Has anyone bought this TSV today? You can tell me. Just the thought of it brings me out in a sweat.

It all seems to be old stock, the same old stuff presented again and again. Casual and Co in partuicular is boring and tatty looking and all they seem to offer are those flimsy kaftan things. Surely the buyers can come up with better garments or are they trying to get rid of what they have in order to introduce brand new and exciting ranges in the spring!!!!

:mysmilie_17: :mysmilie_17: :mysmilie_17: :mysmilie_17:

Genevieve is bit boring too isn't she???

Yep, I agree about Genevieve,drab/dreary like the fashion she guests for.

FARTing has never been so easy....

Has anyone bought this TSV today? You can tell me. Just the thought of it brings me out in a sweat.

Hi LH,
I had no difficulty whatsoever FARTing on this TSV. It never occurred to me to buy it and it looks like most people felt the same, going by how many sizes and colours are still in stock.

:mysmilie_17::mysmilie_17::mysmilie_17:

Darling, it takes more than a misshapen cardi that would disgrace a market stall to dampen my panties. I assure you I havn't let you down. I am off to bed with a clear conscience. :mysmilie_1414:

Darling, it takes more than a misshapen cardi that would disgrace a market stall to dampen my panties. I assure you I havn't let you down. I am off to bed with a clear conscience. :mysmilie_1414:

EEEK, :mysmilie_701: What would it take then Artemis?:mysmilie_17:

oddly enough julia has yet again plumped for the small
i make no excuse for the pun..:mysmilie_73:

See -this is what i don't get about the sizing - I think i'm very similiar shape to julia - and I truly don't believe she is under a good size 14 - but then she quips shes wearing the small???? It doesn't nothing to help with QVC's ever confusing sizing issue.

Even when I'm not remotely interested in the TSV (any tsv),I don't know why - I always work out what size I would be or what colour I would go for!

(and these sizes don't add up - can't wait to read the reviews)

I really hope the qvc buyers read these thread.

I saw a show recently and I'm sure someone said that the extra small was the equivalent of a 12. Where I normally shop, a 12 is a large! Maybe they do this to make people (Julia?) feel better about their weight or something! But us littl'uns won't get much of a chance. Mind you, that's usually a blessing with the QVC "fashion".
As for the cardi, I think I like it better than most of you seem to! I've bought a few very similar ones this season from fashionable shops, but they were all about half the price of this one. I will admit, I wear a cardi almost every day.

Looks like the TSV has bombed! One Time Only on offer, but the hideous cardi is still showing as in stock in all sizes & colours apart from the XL in black.

Nothing to do with amount sold, or not sold.
There was no shows for it to be aired in after the 8pm hour hence them showing OTOs. :)

Latest posts

Back