I have got a little place in Spain!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I did wonder that myself Vampy but the poster seemed so certain of it and I really couldn't be arsed to look at JR's blog myself. Talking about the size thing, she just had to point out in the gem day finale that she has small (as in slim) fingers!! :rolleyes: She didn't mention she has a big head though. :mysmilie_62:

I did wonder that myself Vampy but the poster seemed so certain of it and I really couldn't be arsed to look at JR's blog myself. Talking about the size thing, she just had to point out in the gem day finale that she has small (as in slim) fingers!! :rolleyes: She didn't mention she has a big head though. :mysmilie_62:

From Julia's blog

So, not only have I lost pounds and inches, I've also toned up my muscles. In fact my son Daniel, who's a qualified personal trainer and nutrionist, is very impressed with me, particularly as he says that muscle is denser than fat so it weighs more too.

Earlier in the week I was in Spain with him, helping him to set up his first Reviva Fitness bootcamp - all healthy eating and lots of exercise in a sunny, luxury environment. Did I say sunny? It poured with rain on Tuesday morning, but by the time I left for the airport the sun was doing it's best to shine and it's only April!

The good news is that I've lost another 2lbs this week, so after a week 'off' for Easter, my total weightloss so far is 10lbs!!! So I'm halfway there, thanks to Diet Chef, Pilates and a little bit of willpower!

Much love,
Julia. x

She may have been out in Spain helping her son set up but it doesn't actually prove that the house is hers.

Pardon?:wonder:

From Julia's son's web site - location of the boot camp villa

Casa de las Aguilas, or 'House of the Eagles', is situated on the rugged coastline of the Northern Costa Blanca just outside Javea, which is at the most Easterly tip of the Spanish mainland.

Sorry failed to mention - Eagles - nick name of Cystal Palace - who Julia supports.

Last edited:
I think its Julias and be used as rental when she not there. Villas in Javea used to be anywhere between 400 - 600 k euros sometimes up to 800k, so this would be very expensive just to buy in the hope of a business taking off especilly in the present climate.
Good luck to him anyway.

I think its Julias and be used as rental when she not there. Villas in Javea used to be anywhere between 400 - 600 k euros sometimes up to 800k, so this would be very expensive just to buy in the hope of a business taking off especilly in the present climate.
Good luck to him anyway.

I'm sure she's said within the last 18 months or so that she's had a lot of building work being done.
Seems like it's totally revamped and they now wish to claw some money back in rental, as well as helping Daniel establish himself in his fitness business.

If Casa de las Aguilas needs a house sitter, we'd not turn a week away there. :giggle:

Last edited:
That's the first bootcamp week that Julia went out to help him set up.

More likely she went to swan around and enjoy her queen bee status. You have to be pushy in the business she is in to get ahead and it probably benefits this enterprise too.

Latest posts

Back