Great Service!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

B

Beady Belle

Guest Shopper
I don't usually buy much from TJC are their rings are way too big for me, and I can't be bothered with resizing.

I've been stalking these earrings for a while, and not managed to get them when they've been on air.

I texted the other day when they had the last y/g pair on air, asking for the w/g version. I was told to contact shopper, which I did. Siobhan said I could buy them direct for the on air price, but they were the last pair they had and she had to wait for them to come on to the system, as they were scheduled to come on air today. She said she'd put an alert on the system so she didn't miss them.

So, true to her word, she's just rung as they've appeared on the system, and now they're mine, all mine:mysmilie_696:

Sorry PinkSapphire, I know you were after them aswell, but just think, I've saved you not only the money for the earrings, but the matching ring too.

For some reason, the link is showing the y/g version, but Meeshoo has posted a photo on another thread, and they're absolutely beautiful, a snowflake design.

https://www.thejewellerychannel.tv/p...ockCode=636540

Glad you got your mitts on them Beady and I hope you love them as well cos you're stuck with them now.
icon12.gif
I won't order earrings from TJC now they have such a strict non return policy.

I know Sue, that's what put me off grabbing them when I first saw them, but having received a glowing recommendation from Meeshoo, and getting confirmation of the overall size (why don't they do that all the time?), I decided I really wanted them and would be happy with them IRL.

They look very nice on air so I'm sure you won't be disappointed.

:eek: Paula!!!!! Sue watch me spend on Skagen watches now :mysmilie_696:

Hope the earrings are lovely when you receive them!

Oh Paula I'm really pleased for you. I'm confident you'll love them as they are soooooo pretty! Please post up some of your lovely photos when you get them won't you?

One thing I did forget to mention (and it was seeing Sue's post that reminded me), is that they're screw backs. Personally I love them (very secure) but I know they're not everybody's cup of tea. I'm sure you know that but just in case you didnt .....

Also, one other thing and I have no idea why this happens (other than it must be they need to be thicker for the thread) but I find that all the posts on my screw backs are marginally wider than normal posts with push on butterflies. That means they can make your ears a bit sore when you first put them in.

Oh Paula I'm really pleased for you. I'm confident you'll love them as they are soooooo pretty! Please post up some of your lovely photos when you get them won't you?

One thing I did forget to mention (and it was seeing Sue's post that reminded me), is that they're screw backs. Personally I love them (very secure) but I know they're not everybody's cup of tea. I'm sure you know that but just in case you didnt .....

Also, one other thing and I have no idea why this happens (other than it must be they need to be thicker for the thread) but I find that all the posts on my screw backs are marginally wider than normal posts with push on butterflies. That means they can make your ears a bit sore when you first put them in.

That is the reason Meeshoo as all Indian earrings are screw backs and are thicker for the thread.

Meeshoo can you post the photo of your earrings again as I can't find it- Please xx

Thanks Meeshoo, I had realised they're screw backs, and although not outrageously expensive, I think I'll prefer them as the other pr of diamond earrings I have from TJC aren't and I'm finding I have to keep checking them as the butterflies are a bit lightweight. To be fair they weren't terribly expensive, but I am worried I'll lose one.

Really looking forward to receiving them now, I'm sure I'll get a lot of wear from them.

Sorry PinkSapphire, I know you were after them aswell, but just think, I've saved you not only the money for the earrings, but the matching ring too.QUOTE]

Hi BB – Congratulations lucky girl! bit of luck you'll be wearing them this weekend. Don't think we've seen the last of these so my day will come! Not sure the earrings being out of stock will prevent me from buying ring if I see it – no will power me!!

Enjoy:mysmilie_82:

Is the matching ring the 3.25 carat one in white gold?
It sure is one WOW ring.

I saw it last night Gemcherub and you're absolutely right - it's WOW! When it was on I was saying to hubby "quick, check tonight's lottery results, I want that"! Sadly we didn't win the lottery and I didn't get the ring :(

Oh well, maybe they'll still have it when I win Friday's Euromillions :mysmilie_17:

The ring was bigger than I thought, and probably a bit too large for my paws, but hey, if you're buying Sue, I wouldn't want to offend you by saying no :mysmilie_17:

Just had an email from Siobhan to say that because of the masses of orders on £20 day, my earrings will be here on Monday :mysmilie_701:

Earrings are on now ............... can't see if w/gold or y/gold ...........

Odd! Vicky Brown was showng them on her hand but didn't auction them. She went straight to a pear diamond shape pendant. Must be coming up soon then!

Think they were w/g but the bigger size Meeshoo, 1ct which they said were 9mm and the .50ct pr are 8mm.

Doesn't make sense to buy the 1ct version then for the extra money - they won't look much bigger than the .50ct ones!

Latest posts

Back