Great Service!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

The ring was bigger than I thought, and probably a bit too large for my paws, but hey, if you're buying Sue, I wouldn't want to offend you by saying no :mysmilie_17:
I'd prefer to buy you this 3ct cluster BB....much classier.
icon12.gif

627654.jpg

Doesn't make sense to buy the 1ct version then for the extra money - they won't look much bigger than the .50ct ones!

That's what I thought Meeshoo, I was wondering whether it would be better to go for the 1ct until they gave the dimensions!

I'd prefer to buy you this 3ct cluster BB....much classier.
icon12.gif

627654.jpg

I really don't want to seem like I'm looking a gifthorse in the mouth Sue, but I have a very similar ring to that which was my great aunt's engagement ring. It's a bezel set daisy cluster in platinum, (1.2ct) which was bought in 1927 and yet looks really modern. I don't however, have a Colombian emerald yet :mysmilie_151: :mysmilie_12:

I'm soooooooooooooooo disappointed. After being told my earrings would be with me today, no sign of them, and when I checked my order tracking it didn't even say they'd been dispatched.

:mysmilie_348:I got the yellow gold 1.5 carat version of this ring for my engagement ring when we got engaged on Christmas Day! :mysmilie_696:

That's a lovely choice Lisamarie, congrats on your engagement. :mysmilie_82:

Congratulations........

:mysmilie_348:I got the yellow gold 1.5 carat version of this ring for my engagement ring when we got engaged on Christmas Day! :mysmilie_696:

:mysmilie_1779: on your recent engagement Lisamarie, lovely choice of ring indeed.

Courier came today and left before even giving me the chance to get to the door, but yet again Siobhan was already on the case, and when I got back from work, there was an email from her apologising and rearranging the delivery for me.

Courier came today and left before even giving me the chance to get to the door, but yet again Siobhan was already on the case, and when I got back from work, there was an email from her apologising and rearranging the delivery for me.

Call yourself fit :mysmilie_11: Old age creeping in :mysmilie_17:

Hope the earrings are now just stunning when you do eventually receive them!

Call yourself fit

Fit enough to do you some serious damage :mysmilie_697:

:mysmilie_696: They've arrived, and :mysmilie_344: Sooooooooo pretty and soooooooooo sparkly, well worth the wait.

If anyone's ever wondered whether it's worth paying extra for Iliana, the answer is most definitely YES! I've got a pair of diamond cluster earrings from the 'Classic' range, and although pretty, these knock spots off them. I can only imagine how gorgeous the bigger diamonds in their rings are.

The only downside to this has been the not very helpful attitude of DX the courier, when I rang yesterday, but as for TJC, Siobhan has really been a shining example of great CS.

:mysmilie_1660:

<table style="width: auto;"><tbody><tr><td> </td></tr><tr><td style="font-family: arial,sans-serif; font-size: 11px; text-align: right;">
</td></tr><tr><td> </td></tr><tr><td style="font-family: arial,sans-serif; font-size: 11px; text-align: right;">
</td></tr></tbody></table>

I bought these last November and I love them too. :mysmilie_698:

So glad you are pleased with them.

They look beautiful Paula, I'm sure you'll get much joy out of them. Wear them in good health!

Very nice........ & thanks for the pics

What a very pretty and dainty pair of earrings BB, they look lovely on......bet you won't want to take
them off. Glad they eventually arrived safely, most definitely worth the wait.

Wow! They're beautiful. Thank goodness I can't wear earrings or I'd be bankrupt by now! Are you going to have the matching 3 carat ring now Paula? :mysmilie_374:

:mysmilie_687: Awww thanks for your good wishes guys, that's really kind of you. :mysmilie_12: I'm wearing my ring as we speak!

Wow!

:mysmilie_348: They look as good as I knew they would BB, are you going to sleep with them on tonight!! Hope they decide to make 1ct version of the ring - the 3ct just a tad on the OTT side!!

Latest posts

Back