Non Honora pearls

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

sheilaj

Registered Shopper
Did anyone notice some non Honora non Pearls of the Orient pieces today?
I wonder if Ralph is getting tooo pricey? I don't expect the quality to be as good but i went for the pair of memory wire necklaces. They come in a nice little jewel roll and were only 10p p and p and easy pay so not a lot to cough up to get a better look. A few years ago they had a pretty watch on a loose pearl bracelet with the pearls strung the same way...again it doesn't look like it cost a million dollars but its a nice piece.

If Sheila is talking about the neckalces I'm thinking about, they sold out during the show, which might be why they are not coming up on the QVC web site...

Be interested to know what you think of them when they arrive sheilaj, I like memory wire things but they can either sit beautifully or sit horrendously, can't they? Hopefully these will be the former obviously! lol

If Sheila is talking about the neckalces I'm thinking about, they sold out during the show, which might be why they are not coming up on the QVC web site...

This isn't a very good pic but it was all i could find cos they sold out. You got one black and one white or one pink and one white for 19.86 plus 10 p p and p

http://images-p.qvc.com/is/image/uk/6/16/692416.001?$wid=128&hei=128&op_sharpen=1&defaultImage=/qvc/gif/uk/image_unavailable.gif

:mysmilie_687: Looks pretty. Hope they are lovely IRL :)

Not a new item!

Hi,
I have seen those items on air twice before - I think they are from the same range as the sets of 4 long necklaces and the pearl bangles, both of which I have and like very much.

:mysmilie_698::mysmilie_698::mysmilie_698:

In the Gem Week section on the red button...sold out

:mysmilie_348: again,
The set of 2 chokers is item 692416 - it appears on the Gem Week section on Today's Specials on the Red Active Button on TV. It is however completely sold out and no waitlist, so I don't know why it is still on the Gem Week selection. If anyone is interested, you can see them there and make a note of the number and keep checking, in case someone changes their mind, if they have a set on cheque hold. They have sold well, so they may come back at a later date.
:mysmilie_1544::mysmilie_1544:

They've had pearls from other suppliers for a long time, usually cheaper than Honora. That's why there's a 'Pearls and Gems of the Orient' section on the website. I bought a strand of green pearls a while ago, and while the pearls were OK, the strand was crumpled and would not uncrumple no matter how much I warmed them in my hands. I haven't had the same problem with Honora. Mind you, I've just had a Honora strand break after eight months, and had to phone CS.

They've had pearls from other suppliers for a long time, usually cheaper than Honora. That's why there's a 'Pearls and Gems of the Orient' section on the website. I bought a strand of green pearls a while ago, and while the pearls were OK, the strand was crumpled and would not uncrumple no matter how much I warmed them in my hands. I haven't had the same problem with Honora. Mind you, I've just had a Honora strand break after eight months, and had to phone CS.

I just looked there ATG and that stuff is only from that chinese lady with the American accent...not the unbranded stuff

I have tried a couple of non Honoras, some are good and some not. But I would say the same of Honora. Liking the Honora cherry colour I was looking for cherry or cranberry.697933 is supposed to be cranberry, it was dark pink, so went back. 693728 is gorgeous dark red cranberry and big pearls, but the clasp is tiny and gold, not lobster claw but one of those pearl ones you can't extend. Haven't tried Sheilaj's strand, but looks nice.

the video clip on qvc is very short (45 sec) but the colour looks a good cranberry red. I am kidding myself that it is going in the christmas present stash :D

yes i really wanted the Honora one too...actually i think with 2.5m of pearls, the bigger ones might be a bit much

my memory wire pearls arrived today...they are just georgeous, you wouldn't imagine that they cost so little. They didn't come in the jewel roll but in a very posh jewel case too. They sit nicely at the base of my neck and actually fit me better than the honora memory wire did. that left gaps, these hug my neck all the way around and are very comfortable. The white pearls ae nice, look good creamy quality...but the black ones are fabulous...not black at all but peacocky rainbow blues and purples. they were intended (at least the white one was) to go in the chrissy gift stash but having seen them I don't think so...go for them if you get the chance

Last edited:
I'm really pleased you like your necklaces, Sheila, nevermind about the Xmas stgash, you've got plenty of time to work on that!:mysmilie_697:

:eek: I should really have not looked at the links!! Pretty pretty pretty but my buddy will kill me if I even thought about adding it to basket!

Latest posts

Back