Lee Clark

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

nanpam

Registered Shopper
Has Lee left TJC or has he just gone on holiday? It sounded like he was going away for longer than a holiday by the way he said it. Would be a shame if he left as I think he is one of the best presenters on tjc.

Hi nanpam, no Lee Clark is just off on holiday, he's not leaving (well not at the moment anyway) I agree I think he is one of the best presenters they have got he is a natural presenter and doesn't 'oversell' any item but I must say there is a certain presenter who I wish would leave though:)

Hi nanpam, no Lee Clark is just off on holiday, he's not leaving (well not at the moment anyway) I agree I think he is one of the best presenters they have got he is a natural presenter and doesn't 'oversell' any item but I must say there is a certain presenter who I wish would leave though:)

Does this presenter happen to be female by any chance??;)

Hi nanpam. Lee was on early this morning. I agree, he's a pleasure to watch and listen to! I wonder if we're all thinking about the same female presenter? ;) This certain presenter gets on my wick just because she talks such a load of twaddle!

HELLO

I dunno which female presenter you're talking about but the way you have talked about them sums the majority of them up for me!

I was watching last week during their "mega" sale, and the female presenter (Kay something, I think) was going on about a diamond ring of 1.25ct in white gold normally selling for £4K in a rapid auction or something completely ridiculous. I wanted to push my boot through the screen and into her mouth!

Do they think that everyone watching is a new viewer and hasn't seen 1ct of diamonds in white gold sell for £499 or thereabouts a zillion and one times??

I also hate it when the presenters start every sentence with "Now................"

Now that's bleddy annoying!!!

I agree Lee is one of the best and more watchable presenters. I'm glad he's back.

SHUTUP

I agree ... Lee is great to watch.

Yup ... I know what you mean regarding that Kay person. Can't take to her at all. Or the Irish lady.

I agree ... Lee is great to watch.

Yup ... I know what you mean regarding that Kay person. Can't take to her at all. Or the Irish lady.

Agree with all above quotes but neither of these 2 ladies was the one I had in mind:D so that makes at least 3!!:eek:

Last edited:
nanpam were you thinking about the same presenter as me I wonder the so called 'queen of sparkle';)

I think some of the female presenters are very good though I like Elisa & Anoushka :)

Aww ... Elisa and Anoushka are lovely, but I must confess I also like the "Queen of Sparkle" :D

I'm off on one again but is Liz Fuller still about? That's the one that sprung to mind for me!

Is 'Kay' the new blonde girl with the home stick on nails (no offense meant by that comment. just the most obvious way to define who I'm thinking of, sorry :eek:)

Kay is the blonde one - comes across as a bit shouty.

I haven't seen that Liz Fuller for ages - she had a regular spot on Sunday nights didn't she originally - every Sunday at 7pm or something I think.

I have seen her doing a toothpaste advert - I think it was for Pearl Drops!

Last I saw Liz Fuller had been relegated from her prime Sunday spot to 8am Mondays and Tuesdays, but I haven't really been watching around then so I don't know if she's still there.

nanpam were you thinking about the same presenter as me I wonder the so called 'queen of sparkle';)

I think some of the female presenters are very good though I like Elisa & Anoushka :)

Yes! I was and Liz Fuller too reddwarf:) but agree about Elisa and Anoushka like watching them.

Last edited:
There's one presenter i refuse to watch dont know her name, but she was usually on 11pmish. I havnt watched that late 4 ages, so dont know if shes still on!
I think i coped for about 30min with her constant 'ARRRRR's......then switched over everytime i saw her.

She had me cringing with everyone of her 'ARRRRE's (think i counted over 20 in five minutes)..in fact im cringing as i type!!!!!!! :mad:

BUT I DO LURVVVEEEEE LEEEEEE gotta b one of the best on there.

My mom lurves him too :rolleyes:

Latest posts

Back