Elemis Pro-Radiance Cleanser

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

concordia

Easily Confused
:mysmilie_348:
Just finished my cleanser from the Elemis TSV, think it was November, supposed to be their new formula. Wondering what you thought of it and would you repurchase?
For me, I would say no, it was alright but nothing special, especially at £26. What about you?
:mysmilie_687:

I like it, I must admit I bought the kit for the PCMC which I love. I've only just moved on from 'High Street' (boo hiss) :eek:) cleansers and I tried LE cleanse and polish which I liked, then the Elemis which just has the edge, but my favourite has to be A'kin which is devine.
I'd definitely buy the Elemis again but in the full kit :mysmilie_12:

Defintely not! I had to give mine away to a good home, it stung my face. Shame because I liked the texture, and it didn't irritate my eyes. I did have to double cleanse though which was a pain, my normal cleansers take all my make up off in one go. Disappointed really, I was really excited about the elemis cleanser on tsv day.

I liked using it but have noticed a bit of eczema and it's the only thing I've been using that's different so I'll be going back to my LE C&P. I'm tempted to try the A'kin since several have said how nice the geranium cleanser is.

Try ebay. Cheapest 'buy it now' is £14.99, but I am sure you could win one cheaper. I have 4 more stashed away waiting, but it'll be ebay I turn to when I run out - apart from the value kits on QVC, I don't buy it anywhere else, and definitely not full price :mysmilie_696: I love the new cleanser, I alternate between this in the evening and Lime Blossom in the morning. I also bought the mits, which are great, but I think I'll buy a pack of soft face flannels shortly to replace them as that's all they are really! I think the 'benefit' was that they are 'contoured'.....but to be honest, I find the thumb too thick to get into the nooks and crannies (i.e round nose etc)! Sooo adore PCMC though, although I find it makes my skin a bit greasy for the day - anyone have any other Elemis moisturisers that are good for the day?

It was included in the december elemis tsv. I really love it, my skin feels so soft and clean, and love the texture. However, I will only repurchase as part of a kit, as it is too expensive on its own. I also love using it with my clarisonic.

Mhy exact same feelings. It's lovely to use with the clarisonic and I think it is definitely as nice as C&P if not more. But the ebay prices people have quoted seem allright, so I definitely would consider repurchasing that way :mysmilie_282:

Mhy exact same feelings. It's lovely to use with the clarisonic and I think it is definitely as nice as C&P if not more. But the ebay prices people have quoted seem allright, so I definitely would consider repurchasing that way :mysmilie_282:

What is clarisonic - is it a brand or a gadget? :mysmilie_687:

I thought it was OK nothing special so will probably go back to Purity when it runs out. It also annoyed me that there was a hard lump of cleanser at the start of every pump. I know there was a cover thing on top of the pump, probably to prevent this, but it wouldn't stay on.

A gadget, and a great one at that! You can order it here and there is a thread devoted to it in the drop, health and beauty section...
Thanks for that, I think it would end up gathering dust at the back of the bathroom cabinet though...
I had a great time in the drop ages since I've had a wander round there :mysmilie_687:

I have already re-purchased it (bought a second kit, the TSV one, a couple of weeks ago!) - I absolutely love & think it is even better than C&P! My skin looks better than it ever has done & combined with the PCMC, I am thrilled with the results so far!
(I have fairly normal, slightly oily skin & in my late 40s & it suits me down to the ground, not sure I'd go back to C&P now & in fact, I didn't buy the last LE TSV as I was so impressed with the Elemis results, yet in past years, didn't get on with the range so well!)
Adore it, what more can I say! :mysmilie_696:

I will buy it again I have found it great at removing my make up at night much better than my usual cleanser (elemis) I have tried C&P and didnt like it at all. The Elemis cleanser is on offer in Debenhams and on line with a small PCM and a face mitt

Tried it once but had to stop as my face started to get red and hot and my eczema flared up next day.

Just tried mine today for the first time and it's lovely. Skin didnt feel sqeaky clean like it does after purity, but it doesn't have that oily film that's left after Liz Earle's C&P.
I think I'll use this in the morning and purity at night, otherwise I'll never finish any of my bottles.
I also have a bottle of the Decleor cleanser on the go - though it's a couple of years old - it still smells good. If I'm feeling a bit stressed and hot after cooking dinner, I like to use that just for the devine smell.
Currently using A'kin moisturisers and my skin is feeling fab :)

I have extremely sensitive skin, and I found this product to be ideal. I would certainly buy it again. I prefer it to the cleanser.

Try ebay. Cheapest 'buy it now' is £14.99, but I am sure you could win one cheaper. I have 4 more stashed away waiting, but it'll be ebay I turn to when I run out - apart from the value kits on QVC, I don't buy it anywhere else, and definitely not full price :mysmilie_696: I love the new cleanser, I alternate between this in the evening and Lime Blossom in the morning. I also bought the mits, which are great, but I think I'll buy a pack of soft face flannels shortly to replace them as that's all they are really! I think the 'benefit' was that they are 'contoured'.....but to be honest, I find the thumb too thick to get into the nooks and crannies (i.e round nose etc)! Sooo adore PCMC though, although I find it makes my skin a bit greasy for the day - anyone have any other Elemis moisturisers that are good for the day?

Hi, I've recently tried the Maximum Moisture and am in love with it. I like it as a night cream and use it as a day cream if I'm not going out as it does take a while to absorb. I have Normal/Combination skin too.

Re: the cleanser - no I won't repurchase. I'm in limbo re: cleanser at the mo. I was a C&P devotee for years but since the change of formula it doesn't do anything for me anymore. Am using the Elemis Lime Blossom in the morning and Pro Radiance at night and am not getting the glow I used to get from C&P. Maybe I'll notice a difference when I use the Elemis toner with the cleansers? Will know soon as I'm coming to end of a bottle of Instant Boost.

I'm intending to try Akin next and also maybe the Soap and Glory one. x

I have already re-purchased it (bought a second kit, the TSV one, a couple of weeks ago!) - I absolutely love & think it is even better than C&P! My skin looks better than it ever has done & combined with the PCMC, I am thrilled with the results so far!
(I have fairly normal, slightly oily skin & in my late 40s & it suits me down to the ground, not sure I'd go back to C&P now & in fact, I didn't buy the last LE TSV as I was so impressed with the Elemis results, yet in past years, didn't get on with the range so well!)
Adore it, what more can I say! :mysmilie_696:

Thats almost as if I wrote that except I'm in my late 30s.

I love the cleanser its the best I never thought I would find one better than C & P and its massively helped the milia on my eyes which makes me wonder if C & P caused it.

Latest posts

Back