Elemis Pro-Radiance Cleanser

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I was very unimpressed with it on my oily combination skin, I went straight back to C&P as soon as i finished it.

Thats almost as if I wrote that except I'm in my late 30s.

I love the cleanser its the best I never thought I would find one better than C & P and its massively helped the milia on my eyes which makes me wonder if C & P caused it.

It could be the coco butter in the C&P causing the milia, as DrJude wrote this is a well known cause of such things.

I do find this forum so informative and have particularly enjoyed this thread.

I'm currently using C&P but have tried some of the Elemis tri-enzyme range and am curious about trying some other Elemis products. How does the Pro-Radiance perform removing eye-make up, particularly mascara? I'd be grateful for your feedback.

I do find this forum so informative and have particularly enjoyed this thread.

I'm currently using C&P but have tried some of the Elemis tri-enzyme range and am curious about trying some other Elemis products. How does the Pro-Radiance perform removing eye-make up, particularly mascara? I'd be grateful for your feedback.

It takes my eye makeup off no problem and I even rub it over my eyelashes too!
I have some mascaras which normal eye makeup remover Korres at the moment just does not remove. I go over with the Radiance and it comes off no problem.

At the end of the day not everyone will like the same thing. Think how boring life would be.

I've had an email from timetospa today offering a free 15ml tube of PCMC and a wash mitt with every purchase of this cleanser. x

Latest posts

Back