Blah Blah Blah

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Blah Blah Blah

Lee Jones Guest

Default Blah Blah Blah

I know this post will not go down well with some 'avid' viewers - but having just watched Ray waste near on 5 minutes of airtime without selling a single item, is it really necessary to introduce every member of the crew, ask chatters to update the presenter on the Rugby score (only to keep apologising if she gets anyone into trouble for going of the topic of jewellery!) plus go on about how were 'going to get straight on' only to keep squabbling on about nonsense...

Where has the woman come from?

Anyway, luckily for Steve, ONLY 9 minutes into the hour and the first bidder is in on an auction, must be raking the profits in on 22!

:mysmilie_701:

Post Thanks / Like

I got banned in the Rocks TV chat room for saying that I did not like Carol by Sarah, I don't think they like anyone to dislike anything they do.

Ray is from GemsTV she was rubbish on there as well. They do appear to have a very bad selection of presenters.

3. <
    Post Thanks / Like

I had to physically cringe yesterday at Rod Jinks, he did this very embarrassing trip to the gems bar????? He went over to the other desk and acted like something was wrong with him, I sat there shrinking into the sofa with my hands on my face! My hubby just looked across at me and said 'If he worked for me I'd sack him'

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by reddwarf View Post
    I had to physically cringe yesterday at Rod Jinks, he did this very embarrassing trip to the gems bar????? He went over to the other desk and acted like something was wrong with him, I sat there shrinking into the sofa with my hands on my face! My hubby just looked across at me and said 'If he worked for me I'd sack him'
    He was always rubbish on Gems TV, thought we had seen the last of him when they got rid of him, think he would be better off as a red coat at Butlins.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Lee Jones View Post
    I know this post will not go down well with some 'avid' viewers - but having just watched Ray waste near on 5 minutes of airtime without selling a single item, is it really necessary to introduce every member of the crew, ask chatters to update the presenter on the Rugby score (only to keep apologising if she gets anyone into trouble for going of the topic of jewellery!) plus go on about how were 'going to get straight on' only to keep squabbling on about nonsense...

Where has the woman come from?

Anyway, luckily for Steve, ONLY 9 minutes into the hour and the first bidder is in on an auction, must be raking the profits in on 22!

:mysmilie_701:
    Only 5 minutes??? Have seen it be 15 minutes before an auction comes on!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by reddwarf View Post
    Yes I have to admit I am not a fan of his humour.

Post Thanks / Like

i find rod cringworthy too, sure he's a lovely man but i don't get his humour either.
    never liked watching him on gemstv either, but i guess others must like him

8. Flower
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by biggene View Post
    I got banned in the Rocks TV chat room for saying that I did not like Carol by Sarah, I don't think they like anyone to dislike anything they do.
    Ray is from GemsTV she was rubbish on there as well. They do appear to have a very bad selection of presenters.
    i saw that gene, i think it was because you questioned sarah about their jewellery being original. I've seen items on rockstv that i saw on qvc years ago. You were also rather rude though gene and i do think you owe sarah an appology.

Post Thanks / Like

I love Rod, he seems to be a very gentle soul. He's just got a touch of embarrassing uncle syndrome. I can't think of any bloke who doesn't have this in one form or another xxx

mamamoomoo Guest

I do think some of the 'drival' may simply be them asking her to stall a little for some prob or other especially when its 10 mins or over....
    As for you Gene you were extremely rude to chatters and Sarah and cajoling the whole chat into uproar..with that sort of behaviour what do you expect?

Post Thanks / Like

[QUOTE=mamamoomoo;352318]I do think some of the 'drival' may simply be them asking her to stall a little for some prob or other especially when its 10 mins or over....
    As for you Gene you were extremely rude to chatters and Sarah and cajoling the whole chat into uproar..with that sort of behaviour what do you expect?[/QUOTE]

I'm sure you're right MMMM or may I call you moomoo? If it was anything else no doubt it would be better rehearsed. :mysmilie_82: xxx