Blah Blah Blah

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Well the same goes for the forum, if you don't enjoy it here anymore..... :rolleyes:
What a helpful,friendly and constructive post Miss 'master of the roll eyes smilie'!!

From one longstanding member to another as well,I expected better from you :(

Very disappointed,not that it will bother you much I know!!!

ps.....dunno what has happened in 2010 but I agree with Marie,too much unwarranted backbiting and unpleasentness is invading places I normally enjoyed spending a lot of time in.

What a helpful,friendly and constructive post Miss 'master of the roll eyes smilie'!!

From one longstanding member to another as well,I expected better from you :(

Very disappointed,not that it will bother you much I know!!!

ps.....dunno what has happened in 2010 but I agree with Marie,too much unwarranted backbiting and unpleasentness is invading places I normally enjoyed spending a lot of time in.
I'm not bothered so you're quite correct in that assumption. Whether people choose to stay or go doesn't interest me in the least, just don't make a song and dance about it. I do care though when people whinge about the negativity on the forum when a lot of the backbiting and unpleasantness has occured in just one part of it, this one. From what I've read on here the Bennetts have bent over backwards with the chat room fiasco and still people aren't happy and have continuously vented, but if they still cannot settle down, belt up and accept it then I agree it's time for them to move on. And now they are moaning about the studio team!! Here have another one of these. :rolleyes:

I'm not bothered so you're quite correct in that assumption. Whether people choose to stay or go doesn't interest me in the least, just don't make a song and dance about it. I do care though when people whinge about the negativity on the forum when a lot of the backbiting and unpleasantness has occured in just one part of it, this one. From what I've read on here the Bennetts have bent over backwards with the chat room fiasco and still people aren't happy and have continuously vented, but if they still cannot settle down, belt up and accept it then I agree it's time for them to move on. And now they are moaning about the studio team!! Here have another one of these. :rolleyes:

Isn't that exactly what Marie was saying??? So why aim your comment at her??? Confused.com!!

Last edited:
Isn't that exactly what Marie was saying??? So why aim your comment at her??? Confused.com!!

Exactly!!

Marie was commenting on the moaners,the ones whose sole intention seems to be to cause unrest and is creating ill feeling both here and in chat,so why pick on her??

Why read a forum of a company you don't buy from?
Why bother contributing to these threads in the first place?
Why wade in with offhand comments to the person who is attempting to tell all that lifes too short for all of this pettiness?

And why keep posting in ruddy pink????:mysmilie_11:

Please can everyone calm down?

We are happy for people to post their opinions be them negative or positive but please don't attack each other!!!

Did I quote mariek then?? I don't think so.

Sorry if that wasn't what you meant, but your initial comment seemed to be aimed at Marie, and with your explanation to SP saying about being sick of the continuing venting, I was confused that you had felt to need to pass that comment at Marie, that's all!!

Please can everyone calm down?

We are happy for people to post their opinions be them negative or positive but please don't attack each other!!!
Don't worry Sazz, I just think it's funny.
icon10.gif

Actually I've got to say that the GemsTV forum, the Rocks and Co forum and this one are all surrounded by negativity at the moment. It's really wearing and I do wonder where the fun's gone? Even TJC forum has had its moments.

I'm sure most of you remember when people posted pictures of their purchases - had a general chat and most of all a really good banter with each other. The forums were about jewellery, gemstones and we all shared purchases good bad and ugly and had a really good giggle most of the time (who can remember the errrrrr image posted on the GemsTV forum that looked like a cat to some and others .......... well, let's just say my eyeballs are still burned from that one)!

2010 has turned into a "let's have a go at the presenter", and "let's have a go at each other" year. It's really really depressing.

I did take a break from the forum after being attacked yet again by a forum member but I missed my real friends on here. More and more though, we're communicating off st.com which isn't, I'm sure, what Graham wants.

I don't know the answer but negativity breeds negativity. Perhaps a way round this is to ignore those doing it?

the time (who can remember the errrrrr image posted on the GemsTV forum that looked like a cat to some and others .......... well, let's just say my eyeballs are still burned from that one)!
I still have that image if you'd like another look Meesh. :mysmilie_61:

I think sometimes its all unintentional and coz you can't hear the tone that someone is saying a post with, it gets misconstrued and people get upset and it all goes to poo from there!! lol!!!

Maybe its a lesson to us all to read and re read our posts before we submit them just to be sure...I dunno!!

Also, I think that there seems to be on this bit of the forum a couple of people who just want to stir, and I think that's a real shame. Goodness knows what Steve Sarah and John ever did to them but crikey it can't have been good!! lol!! :)

I still have that image if you'd like another look Meesh. :mysmilie_61:

Now why doesn't that surprise me Sue?! :mysmilie_697:

If you don't mind, I think I'd rather decline. Once seen NEVER forgotton! I haven't recovered from the last viewing! :mysmilie_81:

For those who didn't see it ........ some forum members saw a picture of a cute cat (no problem there) however some saw, ummmm, a number of rather elderly naked gentlemen having an interesting time :mysmilie_701:

The forum goes through cycles, sometimes we have loads of fun threads and everyone is having a good laugh and then we get times where things are much gloomier. Life is full of ups and downs so forum life is going to have the same.

I would imagine one of the reasons we don't have as many people posting pictures of items they have bought in the jewellery sections is due to the recession, there is no getting away from the fact a lot of people just can't afford to buy as many treats as they might have done a few years ago.

I think sometimes its all unintentional and coz you can't hear the tone that someone is saying a post with, it gets misconstrued and people get upset and it all goes to poo from there!! lol!!!

Maybe its a lesson to us all to read and re read our posts before we submit them just to be sure...I dunno!!

Also, I think that there seems to be on this bit of the forum a couple of people who just want to stir, and I think that's a real shame. Goodness knows what Steve Sarah and John ever did to them but crikey it can't have been good!! lol!! :)

PR even when you read and re-read if people are out to make trouble they'll take everything the wrong way and twist what you've said. You can't win I'm afraid. If somebody is hell bent on making trouble then they will. It's easier to ignore then hopefully trolls and trouble makers will slink away when they don't get a rise from anybody. It takes the fun away from their horrible little world of confrontation.

Latest posts

Back