What have you bought with your easy pay code?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

it will please LH no end that I didnt get the code,I obviously do not spend enough to warrant one,despite being sent them in the past!!
I didnt even get a Xmas card last time either

it will please LH no end that I didnt get the code,I obviously do not spend enough to warrant one,despite being sent them in the past!!
I didnt even get a Xmas card last time either

Ahem, Mrs 2 TSV's in 2 days.:mysmilie_701:

I did not get the code and when I tried to use the one posted on here, it would not let me.......I spend loads.....and send loads back too ( in pristine condition mind you)

:mysmilie_348: I didn't get a code and I didn't buy anything (although I did wobble over a LG kit for quite a while!)

*bows glossy head for Loveheart to pat in approval* :mysmilie_17:

:mysmilie_348: I didn't get a code and I didn't buy anything (although I did wobble over a LG kit for quite a while!)

Are you one of those pod people as well? Mind you, bet you're hanging on for the next Mally TSV eh LA?? :mysmilie_17:

Are you one of those pod people as well? Mind you, bet you're hanging on for the next Mally TSV eh LA?? :mysmilie_17:

:mysmilie_348: Oh yeah - biiiig time!! :mysmilie_17: We'll have to cross that bridge when we get to it won't we? Hopefully all this good behaviour will stand me in good stead with our beloved LH when the time comes. :mysmilie_1209:

Maybe it'll be carp and I won't want it? :mysmilie_61:

PS I'm not that angelic - it's not that I'm not buying anything...it's just that I'm not buying from QVC! :D

Consider your head patted. I am so proud of you LA'K.:mysmilie_12:

:mysmilie_348: Oh yeah - biiiig time!! :mysmilie_17: We'll have to cross that bridge when we get to it won't we? Hopefully all this good behaviour will stand me in good stead with our beloved LH when the time comes. :mysmilie_1209:

Maybe it'll be carp and I won't want it? :mysmilie_61:

PS I'm not that angelic - it's not that I'm not buying anything...it's just that I'm not buying from QVC! :D

Ah but will the Mally TSV be worth taking a day off work to wait for it to be delivered? :mysmilie_1117:

Latest posts

Back