What have you bought with your easy pay code?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I too wasn`t going to be tempted with anything today until I received my email with the easy pay code so went for the Laura Geller tinted spackle and the ybf Jewels make up box. They have had some good reviews so thought I would try them for myself.:mysmilie_82:

It's BEAUTY

If you didn't get the email it doesn't work. Trust me, I tried about 5 times!! Thank god I registered an account in hubby's name, as he strangely got one. I wanted one of my own though as have fancied a few more bits as the day has gone on - doh!

I tried it in lower case letters and it didn't work but it did when I used capitals.

I had to call CS to use mine. The product I wanted was already on 2 Easy Pay and the online checkout did not seem to give me the option to put in the promotional code. It went through ok though. x

I tried both ways :mysmilie_1263: oh well, I did manage to order something else later on already on 2 easy pays, but still annoying!

Coughs loudly!!!!!

Well I just gave up yesterday, I was wandering and looking just for the sake of it.

So this morning I spotted the TSV and went OH I like you. It was on easy pay anyway so just for an experiment I put the code in at checkout and it worked!!!:mysmilie_34:

The 6-piece 'I love my Hands' collection- can't resist L'Occitane handcreams and some of the scents appeal to me.

i've been after decleors expression eye cream for ages so bought this and the nutri smoothing sos lip kit.

don't we usually get an easy pay code at easter too?

I bought the L'Occitane handcreams but they were already on easy pay.

I tried hard to spend my 3 easy pays on laura geller or bobbi brown but nothing took my fancy.

After reading other people were spending their 3 pays on other departments - I tried to spend it on tiffany lighting (not much choice :( ) and I also looked at Yankee ( not much in stock :( )

Settled on a clearance kipling vintage bag that i've been hankering after :mysmilie_696: however if I'd known that I was going to purchase that later on,I may not have gone for the handcreams - I hadn't really planned on spending any money yesterday..............................so I guess I'm QVC's perfect customer target :mysmilie_73: :mysmilie_697:

Latest posts

Back