For goodness sake - Alison shut up!!!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

S

Spooky

Guest Shopper
I have been really looking forward to watching Michael Dicesare this afternoon but my god what is she on, she is spoiling the show - shut up!!!!!! poor bloke cannot get a word in, he looks fed up with her already. He may not come back again after this show. Poor a rudy sock in it woman!

Bit of a crush???
The woman has either had to much sugar, coffee or is def on something. :mysmilie_17::mysmilie_17:
Does anypone know why michael disapeared from QVC in the first place?

I have been really looking forward to watching Michael Dicesare this afternoon but my god what is she on, she is spoiling the show - shut up!!!!!! poor bloke cannot get a word in, he looks fed up with her already. He may not come back again after this show. Poor a rudy sock in it woman!

:mysmilie_61:

That's exactly what I thought when she launched the L'O TSV! She was talking over poor Alexis, who almost had to shout to finish her sentences. That, and the fact that she used 14 pumps of the rosebud mousse on her hands! And apparently 20 pumps in the shower earlier that day, or so she was telling the clearly disaproving Alexis. What a waste of product, and so not a good way to sell the thing, if you're implying that you need loads of it.

I have never been so happy to see the other presenters, such as Julia and Claire. The releif of not having to hear Alison Screetching was incredible.

AY was most annoying yesterday both at the launch and with M di C. I like him but you would think, by the way that she was talking, that he had invented curly hair. She was screeching away at ten to the dozen and frankly, it made me want to scream.
By the way, was it me or did eveyone look rough yesterday??? AY at the launch, Julia at 9 and Michael himself. Granted he had a cold but he didn't look well at all.

Jill Franks was extremely annoying last night with Alexis from L'Occitane. She was very rude talking all over Alexis and when they were both talking at the same time I couldn't hear what either of them were saying. :mysmilie_73:

Jill was wearing the most hideous one shoulder top :mysmilie_206: that looked just awful on her and she just kept banging on and on about the products she loves. Wish she'd shut up! :mysmilie_11:

I just cannot watch AY.I admit,I'm not really into beauty so shes easily avoided - but on the other side of the coin,if she wasn't "The Resident Beauty Expert" I may well be into beauty :)

I did catch the begining of the MC show - like you say,I quite wanted to watch it - but the memories of big hair of years ago came flooding back - and coupled with AY,I just had to switch off!

Jill Franks was extremely annoying last night with Alexis from L'Occitane. She was very rude talking all over Alexis and when they were both talking at the same time I couldn't hear what either of them were saying. :mysmilie_73:

Jill was wearing the most hideous one shoulder top :mysmilie_206: that looked just awful on her and she just kept banging on and on about the products she loves. Wish she'd shut up! :mysmilie_11:

I'm glad it wasn't just me getting ratty at her. She just wanted to talk about her scrawny arms, long lovely baths etc and constantly talked over all the product info. I think Alexis looked a bit irritated by it all. Surely the Gallery are aware of how it comes over to viewers/customers.

Bit of a crush???

Does anypone know why michael disapeared from QVC in the first place?

I don't think he even knows. On his first show with IW he said that he didn't know why he'd been ousted and was apparently quite cut up about it. Perhaps they didn't consider him to be "high end" enough and wanted to try new brands. I'm guessing his IW experience wasn't so great either as he may well have stayed there and not come back to QVC otherwise.

I don't think he even knows. On his first show with IW he said that he didn't know why he'd been ousted and was apparently quite cut up about it. Perhaps they didn't consider him to be "high end" enough and wanted to try new brands. I'm guessing his IW experience wasn't so great either as he may well have stayed there and not come back to QVC otherwise.

Of course he knows!! He just isn't saying.

Her demented parrot impression always seems to be in full shriek when there is an American guest. Unlike Jill, whose mindless babble I can normally block out, the pitch of Gobby's voice cuts through me like a knife :mysmilie_81:

She was wearing it again tonight in the gold hour. It didn't do her any favours.:mysmilie_701:

Latest posts

Back