Eeww, Keeley from Elemis TMI ;)

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

barbedwire

Registered Shopper
Just watching the Elemis hour with Alison and Keeley. Alison was saying how her hubby had made her a special breakfast this morning of Boiled Eggs and Toast Soldiers. She said that she wished he'd do that for her everyday.

She then asked Keeley whether she'd like that or not and Keeley said 'Ooh no, not boiled eggs every day. I'd get constipated...'

Alison's face was a picture....;) :D

Just watching the Elemis hour with Alison and Keeley. Alison was saying how her hubby had made her a special breakfast this morning of Boiled Eggs and Toast Soldiers. She said that she wished he'd do that for her everyday.

She then asked Keeley whether she'd like that or not and Keeley said 'Ooh no, not boiled eggs every day. I'd get constipated...'

Alison's face was a picture....;) :D

Well, she did ask...:mysmilie_17:

I didnt hear the "egg" comment but as usual Keeley says it as it is.

At the start of the 9pm Elemis hour they showed a promo of the Elemis managing director, the camera then went to Keeley and Ali with a model on the bed and Keeley was in stitches(laughing) she was hilarious as i started laughing with her and didnt know what i was laughing at? Ali nearly started too but composed herself and gave Keeley "a look" - i love Keeley she is so natural and knows her products and formulas so well, she nearly broke the step behind her bed and blamed it (jokingly) on Fiona from Decleor saying she was trying to sabotage her show.

On the Elemis morning show, with Julia hosting she brought Kaya(her son) on to set - he was adorable.

Off topic, but I overheard Julia mentioning to teh beautiful Melintha on the LG show that Melintha has a big problem with undereye bags!!!! Melintha is young and beautiful and JR is sooooooo envious and tries to put the younger models down with her catty remarks. Miauw!

Off topic, but I overheard Julia mentioning to teh beautiful Melintha on the LG show that Melintha has a big problem with undereye bags!!!! Melintha is young and beautiful and JR is sooooooo envious and tries to put the younger models down with her catty remarks. Miauw!

I don't agree. I saw the hour and I interpreted what Julia said in a completely different way. To be honest, it was just the sort of jokey thing that I would say. Nalintha is beautiful with or without bags and she probably meant dark circles anyway.

I don't agree. I saw the hour and I interpreted what Julia said in a completely different way. To be honest, it was just the sort of jokey thing that I would say. Nalintha is beautiful with or without bags and she probably meant dark circles anyway.

lol, this shows you how different we all are and interpret things in other ways.:mysmilie_697:

I reckon there is probably a lot of bitching behind the scenes!! I remember months ago AY was taking the p**s out of someone but would not name them, and she said she does not have to talk to them if she don't like them!! Now that is bitchy!!

At the start of the 9pm Elemis hour they showed a promo of the Elemis managing director, the camera then went to Keeley and Ali with a model on the bed and Keeley was in stitches(laughing) she was hilarious as i started laughing with her and didnt know what i was laughing at? Ali nearly started too but composed herself and gave Keeley "a look" - i love Keeley she is so natural and knows her products and formulas so well, she nearly broke the step behind her bed and blamed it (jokingly) on Fiona from Decleor saying she was trying to sabotage her show.

On the Elemis morning show, with Julia hosting she brought Kaya(her son) on to set - he was adorable.

Yep, I do agree with you - although the egg comment made me go eeew:mysmilie_17:, I actually thought how refreshing it was to hear someone just be normal and jokey and laughy rather than minding their Ps and Qs the entire time. She couldn't stop giggling the entire show and it was very infectious :)

I was laughing too,but I knew what I was laughing at. My girlfriend had the telly on and was watching QVC.I came in and was about to ask her something when I was told to shoosh for a sec. Alison the host said something about the MD of that cosmetic company.She said " he's well kniown in the industry and many people have worked with him and BENEATH him. She said it in all innocence,but that girl started wetting herself and she couldn't stop.
My girfriend and I started laughing uncontrollably and what was even funnier was that ,the host,was trying to cover up,by saying that the Elemis girl was being silly and had the giggles.
Those weren't giggles.That was a hysterical fit of laughter and very funny too.

Thanks Ryan - now i know why she was laughing. As you say it was infectious and the good laugh(albeit i didnt know at the time what i was laughing at!!) really cheered me up.

Latest posts

Back