Anne Dawson

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

i love anne she is my favorite presenter, as i have mentioned many times before.

Her teeth are her teeth, and if she went all out blingy white porcelain venners i bet someone would come on here and say mmm presenters showing of with 50 grands worth of dental work (not all but some sorry)
i could listen to her all day, and find her very sincere, regardless of any physical appearance imperfections she may or may not have in peeeps opinions, i suspect qvc know what a gem and star they have in anne i trust her, find her soothing and nice to watch my mum also takes to anne, and believe me mum does not take to many people :mysmilie_17: ask the neighbours rellies and nursing staff at our local hospital, mum is enough at times to make granny from catherine tate seem lovable. hey but she is my very own grumpy nest of vipers :mysmilie_696:

Yes but we want to know about the products, not about her holiday homes and holidays etc. she does go on too much sometimes about her personal life.

Not that bad? They are so yellow, as if she had been eating eggs for a week and never bothered to brush them. Some of her bottom teeth are black. She was trying some lippie on this morning and I was shocked. lol star234, how bad teeth need to be to look bad?

OMG LOL!

Lovely stuff watersiren!

I hate my teeth, they used to be white, but now I'm on certain tablets for the rest of my life, and those tablets have made my teeth look awful, really yellow/grey looking, and there's nothing I can do about it, and I'm embarrassed to smile. Maybe it's the same for Anne....perhaps she is on medication that is spoiling her teeth.

Good point Magic.
My teeth used to be white but they aren't anymore and I wonder if it's some medication I have to take (it colours other things!) as I don't smoke and I don't drink hardly any coffee/tea.

As for Anne though, it does look more like smoker's teeth to me. Tell tale bottom set are darker in the middle.

Latest posts

Back