When did you last watch QVC

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Anne

Registered Shopper
I've realised that I don't think I've sat and watched a full hour this year. I've even found the Philosophy shows boring:eek:

Also, I've only bought the litre of purity, the Philosophy Try Me and the solar lights TSV.

Don't think I'll be getting a Christmas card from them this year -lol

I watched a whole hour of easy yo yoghurt yesterday evening, nothing else on so I thought why not???:p

Since Christmas in July (which I didn't watch!) I've hardly watched QVC at all. I too think it's gone really boring, they're seems to be a lot of electronics and computer hours on lately, especially at weekends :(

Or maybe its because we tend to do more in the Summer and watch more in the Winter months :thinking:

I haven't watched in ages, I just have no interest in it. Once you've seen the beauty shows (all I'm interested in) you know everything that's ever going to be said about the items. Literally. I just order online and get honest opinions about products from people on this forum.

I haven't watched in ages, I just have no interest in it. Once you've seen the beauty shows (all I'm interested in) you know everything that's ever going to be said about the items. Literally. I just order online and get honest opinions about products from people on this forum.

Actually, for you?:D

The only shows I watch intently are the South Western Silver, Honora Pearls and Leighton Denny.

I've lost interest in the rest.

I'm another deserter.

I just got out of the habit, and apart from a flick of the channels to see the TSV, and browse through the Bargain Hunter fashion section so I can shriek 'God, that's hideous' to the TV once a day, that's it.

If I need to buy something, I might check out the QVC website, but always see if I can buy cheaper elsewhere.

The range of items changes quite slowly, and QVC seems to be concentrating on their new viewers. I feel as though I'm watching endless repeats, so perhaps it's time QVC freshened its format to keep us all watching.

I'm another deserter.

I just got out of the habit, and apart from a flick of the channels to see the TSV, and browse through the Bargain Hunter fashion section so I can shriek 'God, that's hideous' to the TV once a day, that's it.

If I need to buy something, I might check out the QVC website, but always see if I can buy cheaper elsewhere.

The range of items changes quite slowly, and QVC seems to be concentrating on their new viewers. I feel as though I'm watching endless repeats, so perhaps it's time QVC freshened its format to keep us all watching.

Yep, that's it. Endless repeats - YAWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The last time I switched over to QVC was for the launch of the Clogau Gold TSV. Have to agree with the general comments already made - the channel seems pretty boring now. I mean there's only so many times we can listen to the sales hype for the majority of the products. Yes I know they continue to go on and on about new customers every day so I suppose that's why they do it.

Gone are the days when their sales pitch actually had me believe that I really did NEED the item they were demonstrating. Thank goodness I've become immune to all the brain-washing................!!! ;)

The last thing I watched was the Elemis tsv launch & that was it.Didn't bother looking at another Elemis show all day & there was a time when I wouldn't miss one for anything!
Didn't even watch the L'occitane shows last night,just checked the website to see what was on.

The last thing I watched was the Elemis tsv launch & that was it.Didn't bother looking at another Elemis show all day & there was a time when I wouldn't miss one for anything!
Didn't even watch the L'occitane shows last night,just checked the website to see what was on.

I am the same, even the beauty shows are not worth watching lately and the EP didnt entice me yesterday :eek:
Flicked over today, saw the anne semonin summer surprise and turned it over again

I can't remember the last time I watched a full show.I managed ten minutes last night for the new fashion show.:eek:

I watched about 10 minutes of a craft programme on Tuesday, don't watch much at all now. Used to have one of the shopping telly channels on in the background all the time, dont bother now! :eek:

Turn on at midnight to see what the TSV is. Wife watches Craft whenever it is on.

Latest posts

Back