The Rhinestone Cowboy!!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Maria

Registered Shopper
I watched some of the craft hours today with DB and Debbie Greenwood. They were showing some rhinestone adhesive gems. Debbie made a comment about giving some to Glen Campbell, and then he would be the real Rhinestone cowboy. Apparently, he's walking about QVC towers wearing a cowboy hat :mysmilie_61::mysmilie_17:

Cowboy Glen

I watched some of the craft hours today with DB and Debbie Greenwood. They were showing some rhinestone adhesive gems. Debbie made a comment about giving some to Glen Campbell, and then he would be the real Rhinestone cowboy. Apparently, he's walking about QVC towers wearing a cowboy hat :mysmilie_61::mysmilie_17:

Perhaps he was a cowboy in a past life!!

Yep!! I will definitely think of that song the next time he's on :mysmilie_17:

*sings*

Hi ho Silver,
Here come the (fashion forward) Lone Ranger,
He's riding on (trend) down,
To rescue me.......

:mysmilie_697:

Dawn Bibby would look good in a cowboy hat, I always think she has a touch of the line dancer about her:mysmilie_698::mysmilie_17:

I've been walking these streets so long,
In Birkenstocks I bought for a song
My bunions now know every dirty highway I walk down
Where "a little trouser" is "this season's story"
And a "crisp, white shirt" will bring me glory;
Is it any wonder I've checked into retail therapy?
There'll be a load of compromisin'
With a Dreamkeeper shawl on the horizon,
But I'm gonna be where the Butler & Wilson is shining on me...

Well, I really don't mind the rain,
And Michele Hope cardies hide all the pain,
But the style guru claims I'll need something by Indigo Moon
To pop over "a little tee", created by Quacker Factory,
But I'm gonna be where the Slim 'n' Lift is shaping me...

Like a Rhinestone Cowboy....

I think that Glen Campbell is a true cowboy..........isn't that what people call those who don't do a proper job in ther chosen profession? :mysmilie_17:

Latest posts

Back