Artscape Greece???

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

This has been very amusing. Personally Artscape's not my thing but never mind gorgeous Greece there are other places not 'scaped' for example what about Leicester or say Basildon ? - now that would be a challenge. PS - B&W got hideous union jack items on

This has been very amusing. Personally Artscape's not my thing but never mind gorgeous Greece there are other places not 'scaped' for example what about Leicester or say Basildon ? - now that would be a challenge. PS - B&W got hideous union jack items on

Hmmmm, maybe you should suggest those places to their art director.......
*Narrows eyes *...didn't LoveHeart appoint you as her deputy - you have already acquired the long-suffering look.......

It's actually Mrs Artemis KIM TK Maxx :mysmilie_1414:
and of course I popped in, it's my thread.....I have to nurture it.:mysmilie_348:

Do you know I was going to say that Artemis.
Bit possessive with the thread aren't we?

* Shrugs*....so I'm a little obsessive, my sweet, it gives you something to mutter about as you haunt the boards looking for free spenders........ :mysmilie_233:

I'm not finding any at the moment it's very quiet must be tat on tonight. Well Butler and Wilson is on so I rest my case.
Shouldn't you be flouncing off to bed now, isn't it a bit late for you to be up ?

I'm not finding any at the moment it's very quiet must be tat on tonight. Well Butler and Wilson is on so I rest my case.
Shouldn't you be flouncing off to bed now, isn't it a bit late for you to be up ?

You're right, it's one in the morning, I appreciate your concern for my welfare, nighty night.xxxx:mysmilie_12:

Ws, you've doctored my post. Bloomin cheek. I'm sure Artemis is dreaming about the Kim and Co TSV right now.:mysmilie_701:

...and calling out her name in Greek. I am wondering how this might sound. :mysmilie_697:

Latest posts

Back