Michael DiCesare 5 Piece Copper peptide kit

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

S

star234

Guest Shopper
I ordered this item Sunday and it arrived already (left under the bush outside the front door!!! ?????????)
Have not tried it so far but the packaging really annoyed me. All is wrapped in this shrink plastic and no little coloured line saying/indicating open here. I am not kidding you folks: it took me 15 min to get them all opened! Is that really necessary??? :mysmilie_73::mysmilie_73:
Or am I just getting to old and impatient? :mysmilie_61:
Anyone else ordered it and found it a pain to open?
Will try it later and tell you what I think of the products

:mysmilie_687: I'm looking forward to your review Star as i'm thinking of trying this copper peptide range, i loved the oat hairwash he originally sold and i believe this range is based on this - i've got fine hair(lots of it) just below shoulder length - but it can become lank very quickly which is annoying - Michael said on beauty day that this range, particulary the masque thickens your hair strands giving lots of body - what do you think?

Re the packaging - i agree this can be very annoying, doesnt do any favours for your nails eh!! But i think i would prefer this packaging to say L'Occitane at time where they dont pack well and you end up with liquid all over the box- yuch.

:mysmilie_687: I'm looking forward to your review Star as i'm thinking of trying this copper peptide range, i loved the oat hairwash he originally sold and i believe this range is based on this - i've got fine hair(lots of it) just below shoulder length - but it can become lank very quickly which is annoying - Michael said on beauty day that this range, particulary the masque thickens your hair strands giving lots of body - what do you think?

Re the packaging - i agree this can be very annoying, doesnt do any favours for your nails eh!! But i think i would prefer this packaging to say L'Occitane at time where they dont pack well and you end up with liquid all over the box- yuch.

My hair sounds just like yours, and I have to tell you this "stuff" is brilliant. Even my husband commented on my hair, and that was after I just blowdried it.
I am seriously impressed and have already rang QVC to ask for the full sizes. Been told the kit will be back in, or is expecetd back in at the end of March. I can only recommend you try it QVc Princess

:mysmilie_348:Star so good of you to post. This kit sounds good so i'll have a go when it gets back in stock, especially as you are ordering the big sizes so quickly. I've been having great success re body/texture/shine by using a conditioning treatment i bought from my hairdresser - Goldwell's Kerasilk - i leave it on my hair overnight a couple of times a week and am loving it just now - i alternate between my Ojon conditioner/treatment and that, i'm sure it is generally available so you might want to give that a go at some point if you can - our hair type is a pain eh!!. Many thanks again.

QVC Princess: bless you for passing that one on! You are right, this hair is a pain. Although we are downright lucky for having a lot of it. My friend has very fine and very little of it hair, and that is really bad to care for/have a style.
Will have a look for Goldwell's Kerasilk. Thank you
Really miss the thank you button

Latest posts

Back