TSV with Julian 2 Days Running

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

G

Graham

Guest Shopper
How perfect, I was chatting with a friend and he asked who would now be my personal king and queen of shopping telly, felt quite sad that I was unable to answer straight away but watching Julian last night and the fact I am looking forward to midnight makes the KING an easy choice it has to be Julan Ballantyne as for the queen. ..... Graham will get back to you:)

How perfect, I was chatting with a friend and he asked who would now be my personal king and queen of shopping telly, felt quite sad that I was unable to answer straight away but watching Julian last night and the fact I am looking forward to midnight makes the KING an easy choice it has to be Julan Ballantyne as for the queen. ..... Graham will get back to you:)

:mysmilie_348: Yeah, Julian is lovely. :mysmilie_1209:

I always find him a bit strident. He's one of the few who makes me turn off (Anne Dawson and Alison Young being fellow culprits in my world).

I like him -but he is filling in for someone - it seems to me,hes rarely on now,apart from the odd weekend slot?

Yeah I would agree with Julian being QVC king, he comes across as a nice normal bloke. Julia would be my QVC queen, as a presenter I doubt you could find better, she does her homework on the products she is presenting, the only time I have ever switched Julia off is when she is on with Simon Wilson.

I always knew there was a reason why I liked you :mysmilie_12:

Totally agree, Julian is the best male presenter on QVC. I also think he is rather scrummie. :mysmilie_374:

I agree, I think Julian is aces. No airs and graces, unpretentious and just gets on with the job - good solid northern lad. Always a pleasure to watch.

Like Julian alright but am thinking the TSV slot is quickly becomming the graveyeard shift!

Julian is great, saw him just before Christmas, when the sale was on, he was on a few hours, he was hillarious, he asked viewers to text in, he was more entertaining than all the other sky channels, and watched him for a few hours, the stuff he was selling was carp, but that didn't matter.

i like julian he asks the guests the questions we want to know especially on electricals we find out more about the product with julian very under used is jules

I can't stand Julian and turn off immediately when he comes on which is too often lately.As for Julia being QVC queen she thinks she's The Queen already, too full of her own self importance imo.

i think of julia like that aswell just cos she's been there since day one she thinks it's her channel would love to see her on bid or price drop lol

I love Julian, he's touchy feely but not in a creepy way, I'd like to give him..........................................................................................................................................................................................................................a great big cuddle:mysmilie_17::mysmilie_697:

I love Julian, he's touchy feely but not in a creepy way, I'd like to give him..........................................................................................................................................................................................................................a great big cuddle:mysmilie_17::mysmilie_697:

:mysmilie_61:

Latest posts

Back