Today's LG TSV - read this before buying.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

louise66

Registered Shopper
This same tv is for sale on www.digitaldirect.co.uk for £599.00, excluding delivery. A free 3 year guarantee is included in the price. QVC would probably argue that you're not getting easy pay. But is it worth it for £108 more? I don't think so.

They keep going on about how good LG phones are too I had one and could not stand ended up giving to other half.

Our LG tv lasted 4 years.
First the sound went, then the picture.Wouldn't touch them again with a bargepole!:mysmilie_73:

Our LG tv lasted 4 years.
First the sound went, then the picture.Wouldn't touch them again with a bargepole!:mysmilie_73:

MY old Lg TV lasted 14 months and would have cost what the tv originaly cost - no wonder they offer a 3 year warranty now.

Bought 2 Samsung TVs and they have been exceptional!

You can also get the same tv on Amazon for £699 including delivery. Which works out cheaper but is their standard price not a 'Special Value'. So how can qvc quote a usual price of £843???

MY old Lg TV lasted 14 months and would have cost what the tv originaly cost - no wonder they offer a 3 year warranty now.

Bought 2 Samsung TVs and they have been exceptional!

I purchased a samsung tv from QVC and how I wish I had taken out an extended warranty; some dust must have got into the back of the tv and there are marks on the screen which I cannot remove. So faults can occur on the superior brands also. A 3 year guarantee is always welcome but, IMO, LG is certainly not a premier brand and I wouldn't purchase it.

Latest posts

Back