Leonie Pujol

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I think she is easily the best presenter on C&C - she is very down to earth and has been doing a good job on there. Hopefully as as gets more experienced being a main presenter she will have a bit more say in what she can do on the show and bring in more demos as she is very good at them - a lot better than Stephanie, who I have never been impressed with.

Leonie needed to move on from QVC as there she would always be in Dawns shadow - at least now she has a chance to shine.

Alan

She is in a different job now, presenters are salespeople, and that is now her job and she chose to do it. I couldn't do what she does, the C & C style is very different from QVC, personally I prefer it, more lighthearted and they really do look like they are having fun. QVC is very straight laced and it is just rushing through as many products are possible, I don't watch it live.

It is just personal preference in the end.

I think she is easily the best presenter on C&C - she is very down to earth and has been doing a good job on there. Hopefully as as gets more experienced being a main presenter she will have a bit more say in what she can do on the show and bring in more demos as she is very good at them - a lot better than Stephanie, who I have never been impressed with.

Leonie needed to move on from QVC as there she would always be in Dawns shadow - at least now she has a chance to shine

Alan

Totally agree with you she did need to move on.

I agree that she does babble a lot and sometimes I have to switch over but she is the best presenter that they have got. She always shows an interest in all the demonstaters products - although some of them are carp - unlike all of the other presenters none of whom have the remotest clue about crafting. They say they do but it is so obvious sometimes that they don't. I don't include SW as she is a crafter and Nigel who says he is but I'm not convinced, but he is brill at what he does and is a born entertainer and sometimes makes me laugh out loud.

LP

First, let me say I like Leonie. However, I find her difficult to watch on IW/C&C. I just wish she would s l o w d o w n. As she says herself, she babbles - and it's very wearing on my ears. It may be nerves, but I would have thought by now, she'd have become accustomed to the environment after all these years.

I agree with others that IW/C&C approach is talk-as-fast-as-you-can pressure sales. The most watchable presenter for me is Nigel May. Don't get me started on Martyn Parker! :angry:

I really like Leonie, and feel a bit sorry for her having to fake interest in all those deathly dull CD-rom presentations, when we all know she likes to get down and dirty with the old inkpads and be properly creative.

can't comment as I like Leonie, she is a bit giddy but it's probably nerves, she's had a tough time of it with her baby and then her Nicky dumping her recentley, but like I said I like her, but each to their own.

totally agree with you. I wish she would pronounce "little" properly, but other than that, I enjoy watching her. In fact I only tend to watch C&C on Ideal world now because of Leonie.

I like Leonie, but I do agree it would be nice to see her doing some demos. I was really pleased when I found out that she was joining C & C but I don't think she's been allowed to work to her strengths. Note to C & C managers - why do we watch? We want to see demos, and if the demos are inspriting enough we will buy!

Latest posts

Back