Kathy van zeeland handbags

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

shushkin!

Registered Shopper
Hi

I've been watching repeats about these bags. They look very swanky but very pricey to me. THey are 100% vinyl, so how do they justify the price!?:rolleyes:
What are others experiences of this range of handbags? Are they worth the hefty price tags?

Cheers

Are thery worth the price tag?? :WHO KNOWS: Only if you don't mind paying extortionate prices for a piece of over embellished plastic or cloth. :Eeeew: :pPC:

Last edited:
With all of that bling hanging off them they weigh a ton before you even put anything in them.

They're a bit .......... ummm..... well they're not my cup of tea.

:belly

I have seen many in TK Maxx and they are so heavy even with nothing in them so that would put me off right from the start.

Thet sell them in House of Fraser in Bluewater & they are shocking - really chavvy & nasty ( sorry to anyone who likes them )

Save your money & buy something else instead !!!

xxx

Cheers for the feedback!

They are overpriced. My advice is buy a plain cheap bag and then personalise it with brooches and lovely items from the haberdashery.

I like your suggestion Talula. I think I will give it a go with one of my old kipling bags. At least that is easy to keep clean, light and so practical.

I just had a moment of madness! Brainwashed briefly by Claire!:eek:
I thought one might be nice for a dressy evening do!:D
PHEW! that was a close one

ive bought a couple from america that worked out £20 each
i really do love them as i bought less "blingy" type ones and look lovely

Hi

I've been watching repeats about these bags. They look very swanky but very pricey to me. THey are 100% vinyl, so how do they justify the price!?:rolleyes:
What are others experiences of this range of handbags? Are they worth the hefty price tags?

Cheers

I'd say NO:eek:, just as well we all have different tastes:)

I have seen many in TK Maxx and they are so heavy even with nothing in them so that would put me off right from the start.

Good point made Sazzax The funny thing is i never think about the weight of a bag before anything is in it - and when you come to think about it it is very important particularly with the bigger styles being in vogue at the mo. KVZ bags seem very fake and blingy to me(and very overpriced) - and from reading this thread i think many others do to!!

KVZ does leather bags too which are less 'blingy' than the pvc ones. QVC have some of them on their site and I like the look of a few of them. They look a lot less frumpy than some of the stone mountain and kipling qvc have been offering recently. Shame about the kvz prices though.

I am keeping soooooo quiet. So very, very quiet.

Last edited:
When Catherine Huntley did her accessories show the other day there were a couple on there that seemed nice - a clutch bag in red black or purple, and another shoulder bag black white and red and other colours. They looked nice, but you'd use them once then either get bored, not have owt to match, or because theyre quite distinctive, darent use it again!:eek:

I bought one on the day of the tsv, it was an oto, jumped to the phone, sadly not for me, it went back, it was too heavy for me.

Latest posts

Back