Nintendo DSIXL TSV Tuesday the 2nd of March

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

QVC is part of the European launch for the DSi XL, Nintendo's latest and largest DSi console ever!

You can pre-order your DSi XL hand-held console with QVC from midnight on Tuesday 2nd March to secure your device for the launch on Friday 5th March.

We'll be offering a full package with games and accessories to get you gaming straight away, so make sure you don't miss your chance to pre-order your Nintendo DSi XL for the European launch!

well the basic console is not much difference and the normal price is £159.99 so how much over priced do you think the QVC deal will be

i cant wait for these to arrive in the shops. i NEED 1! no sorry my husband needs one and its his birthday on the 3rd.

the only problem is... chocolate brown or wine red? naturally i will need a new handbag to match it, no. scratch that. my husband will need a new handbag to match.

i cant wait for these to arrive in the shops. i NEED 1! no sorry my husband needs one and its his birthday on the 3rd.

the only problem is... chocolate brown or wine red? naturally i will need a new handbag to match it, no. scratch that. my husband will need a new handbag to match.

if you need just the console go here

cheapest i`ve seen at £139.95

Dark brown
http://www.shopto.net/DS/VIDEO GAMES/DSIXL02-DSiXL Dark Brown.html

Wine red
http://www.shopto.net/DS/VIDEO GAMES/DSIXL01-DSiXL Wine Red.html

thanks SCW!
the cheapest i have seen it here is 180 euros including delivery. most seem to be stickiing to the official 179.99 price and just giving deals on delivery.

thanks SCW!
the cheapest i have seen it here is 180 euros including delivery. most seem to be stickiing to the official 179.99 price and just giving deals on delivery.

yeah i dont know how much that is to you but its worth baring in mind as some places will have bundles and that but sometimes cheaper to wait till its released then the price mite crash

not the TSV but found another package on QVC

Nintendo DSi XL Handheld Console with Mario Kart, Mystery Stories & Accessories
Item Number: 563552
QVC Price £215.00
Introductory Price £199.92
UK P&P £6.95

console is £139.95
Mario Cart is £22.98
Mystery Stories is £11.95

total £174.88 so your payin like £25 for the accessory pack

hope the TSV will be better though i`m not holding my breath

You can bet it will be £190 plus £9.95 P&P available over four easy payments - to include a game no one is really bothered about :):mysmilie_82:

I've got a little over £100 credit left from a voucher I won last year so was hoping to get a Dsi/DSiXL from it without having to pay much more towards it (It's my birthday soon so can get some cash towards it, probably about £50), will be interesting to see how much the TSV will be & how quick delivery it will be also. Going on holiday in a few weeks so would like it for that x

I've got a little over £100 credit left from a voucher I won last year so was hoping to get a Dsi/DSiXL from it without having to pay much more towards it (It's my birthday soon so can get some cash towards it, probably about £50), will be interesting to see how much the TSV will be & how quick delivery it will be also. Going on holiday in a few weeks so would like it for that x

they are garanteeing it for delivery on day of release which is friday but it will be about the £200 mark at least i think

I can't remember exactly how much voucher I have left without checking but think it's nearer £120, should easily be able to get £50 from relatives (it's my birthday whilst I'm on holiday so was getting cash this year) so if it's around £200 I won't have to pay too much on top of that. Would like a decent game with it though, am presuming all the DS games we already have will play ok on it? Will it be a different charger to the DS & DSi chargers we have here?

Youngest DD & I both have DS's, eldest DD has a DSi but the charger for the DSi is different to the DS's. Am not keen on the colours to the DSiXL so might be better going for a DSi for myself instead - what's the differences beteween them all?

I can't remember exactly how much voucher I have left without checking but think it's nearer £120, should easily be able to get £50 from relatives (it's my birthday whilst I'm on holiday so was getting cash this year) so if it's around £200 I won't have to pay too much on top of that. Would like a decent game with it though, am presuming all the DS games we already have will play ok on it? Will it be a different charger to the DS & DSi chargers we have here?

Youngest DD & I both have DS's, eldest DD has a DSi but the charger for the DSi is different to the DS's. Am not keen on the colours to the DSiXL so might be better going for a DSi for myself instead - what's the differences beteween them all?

yeah all the games you previously had will work perfect

if you dont like the colour i`d got for a DSI on its own but nto the XL version as there is not much improvement on it and a DSI on its own can be found from £99.99 to about £129.99 now

I haven't got enough to buy one which is why I was hoping to use my QVC voucher to treat myself, if it's too much I'll end up waiting til they come down in price a LOT lol

Latest posts

Back