Nintendo DSIXL TSV Tuesday the 2nd of March

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Don't think the DDs would be interested in either form of the DSi at the mo, XL or otherwise - eldest only uses hers as a temporary amusement when she's not on WoW (so not often! lol) & Nintendo mad smallest DD has a huge collection of retro (& some rare!) GBA games & the DSis don't carry a GBA slot so obviously not backwards compatible!
Not entirely convinced by the XLs 'poo brown' & 'congealed blood' colour options either, both pretty muddy & yukky but maybe nicer in RL?

Don't think the DDs would be interested in either form of the DSi at the mo, XL or otherwise - eldest only uses hers as a temporary amusement when she's not on WoW (so not often! lol) & Nintendo mad smallest DD has a huge collection of retro (& some rare!) GBA games & the DSis don't carry a GBA slot so obviously not backwards compatible!
Not entirely convinced by the XLs 'poo brown' & 'congealed blood' colour options either, both pretty muddy & yukky but maybe nicer in RL?

They were the exact words I was trying to think of but couldn't, thanks KWC.

ok... its ENORMOUS!!!!! its feels like just a shade smaller than a notebook. was OH's birthday the other day so we got one for him to try. We got the "congealed blood" version which is actually quite nice. i understand why it is the most popular.
the brown is just strange. the underside is a rather nice metalic light brown (reminds me of eyeshadow) but the top is a proper shiny chocolate and the inside is virtually black. very strange set up imo

Seeing as I have now spent all but £5 of my voucher on the Quacker Factory outlet show this morning I now don't have enough to get a DSi XL so will just stick to my DS & use DD's DSi when I want to as well.

i am still playing with my DSlite and i am more than happy with it. i wouldnt use the cameras nor would i browse on it so the lite is fine for me. mine is on its last legs so i have taken over my son's since he bought a DSI. when this one goes i shall just get the DSI XL from the drawer that my husband will more than likely put it in next week (along with all of the other 'must have' gadgets that get bought in this house lol)

if i had to buy a new one today... after seeing both the DSI and the XL i would go for a funky coloured DS lite!

Latest posts

Back