John Barrowman comes to QVC

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

This is like qvc used to be in the old Paul Lavers days....dangerous, don't know what will happen next fun!!

I agree it was really fun too watch and nowhere near as serious as normal. I nearly forgot but luckily flicked over to QVC just at the start of the hour. I'm so glad I didn't miss it.

I really enjoyed the programme...especially when he launched himself onto the bed on top of Jill Franks.................then all the bed action and suggestive chat..LOL!

(I didn't buy anything though.....just ogling a good looking bloke on the telly , no idea what they were selling):mysmilie_12:

I don't usually watch the type of programmes that John Barrowman appears in, but I think he's on TV so much simply because he genuinely loves it and he can't help himself. He's got loads of energy and a very positive attitude but not a lot of talent, but that's OK.

What makes me have a soft spot for him is that he's so fond of animals and raises money for Battersea etc. Whether he's my cup of tea or not, I reckon he's a genuine guy.

clemenzina

Don't agree I think he is very talented.

I can't remember the last time I enjoyed watching a QVC show. It's been fun I :mysmilie_1209: John Barrowman

Me too although I only watched a bit of it because I found JF annoying as per usual and the flipping back and two between CD and washing up stuff a bit dull. He was great though. x

I also forgot it was on BUT I'd set the video in case I wasn't in and have just watched it.

I don't want the CD but had such a good time watching him that I almost feel I should buy it to say thank you. :)

Please QVC, make him a new presenter. He's fun to watch - loved it when he bought something on QCut live on air - and great eye candy!

That was a fab hour of TV! I LOVE John Barrowman - he lights up every show he's on, with his energy, sparkle, and unstoppable sense of fun. Certainly the liveliest hour of QVC I've ever seen! I didn't stop smiling the whole time he was on. :mysmilie_687:

he did actually present lock and lock, northern nights and butler and wilson....couldn't believe it when he challenged Jill Franks to see how many marshmallows she could fit in her mouth at once and she did....also the NN duvet..."Its reversible...that means it goes both ways"
brilliant!!

Just saw about 10 mins or so. What a refreshing change to see a celebrity customer really bring a bit of fun to presenting. The mitts from the TSV used as floor socks :mysmilie_61:

What a fabulous hour with John Barrowman its nice to see someone having a laugh for a change. If he ever wants a change in careers I think he would do extremely well as a presenter on QVC. Love John and bought his CD. We need more hours like that.:mysmilie_696:

I missed it!!! (was working, boo) any chance he will come back or was it a one off to promote his album? The thought of him on with Harald is too fabulous for words, I would have to book leave it that ever came to pass.

What a brilliant hour, thought Jill Franks was brilliant with John. Hope it proved to QVC that you can have fun and still sell.

I'd also like to say that although he made jokes about taking over the presenting, he interacted well with the real presenters without being totally over the top and annoying. I can honestly say, I've haven't been so entertained by a shopping channel for a long while. you could geniunely see that he's a real fan of QVC and wasn't just saying it...and it made great viewing!

That was THE best hour I have ever seen on QVC, I recorded it so sadly missed the last few minutes when it ran over into the next hour but what I did see was hilarious!

I heart John. Such a character. Was great with Lorraine Kelly on GMTV today. He went very Scottish when he was chatting with her...:)

I much prefered him with his Scottish accent on GMTV, far sexier than the false American accent. Lets see more of it please.

Bugga I missed this and it sounds like it was a rare goodun. :mysmilie_81:

Latest posts

Back