John Barrowman comes to QVC

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Thanks for posting that AllThatGlitters. Wouldn't it be funny if, as they suggest, QVC did have Stephen Fry on. It would be "hysterical" as JF said for him to sit there correcting all their grammatical faux pas. x

Of course, he'd do it with such wit and elegance, the hapless JF wouldn't even notice!

Didn't see it myself but I wonder what his sales figures were like? I guess the trouble might be that peopel are so entertained they forget to order anything.

Also it says in the Guardian article he was even wearing QVC stuff - was that Kim & Co? Or Birkis?

Didn't see it myself but I wonder what his sales figures were like? I guess the trouble might be that peopel are so entertained they forget to order anything.

Also it says in the Guardian article he was even wearing QVC stuff - was that Kim & Co? Or Birkis?

Was he "styled" by Glen Campbell, and did he dress him up or down ?

Was he "styled" by Glen Campbell, and did he dress him up or down ?

He was...

What we, the discerning QVC viewer didn't know was that before the show, behind the scenes, Glen dressed JB in a super-duper little number from Michele Hope - a beautiful little lace skirt in bile yellow and varicose violet, a lovely waterfall cardi from Kimncooooooommm*giggles* in snot green and all teamed with a lovely pair of birkis (which of course gave JB the option of taking this sumptuous fashion story 'into the evening' if he so wished)...

...Alison Young then came in and applied some actual pro collagen marine cream (as used by the nation's soon to be divorced sweetheart Cheryl Kerrrl) literally to his face area, avoiding the delicate eye area, for you. She literally put some Bare Escentuals foundation in meeeeejum shade on his face, neck and decolletage area actually and then literally with her 4 bajillion years expertise in the beauty industry advised him to use a literal and actual seperate cleanser and eye make up remover so he didn't damage the literal and actual skin on his face when he took the make up off....

:mysmilie_17:

He was...

What we, the discerning QVC viewer didn't know was that before the show, behind the scenes, Glen dressed JB in a super-duper little number from Michele Hope - a beautiful little lace skirt in bile yellow and varicose violet, a lovely waterfall cardi from Kimncooooooommm*giggles* in snot green and all teamed with a lovely pair of birkis (which of course gave JB the option of taking this sumptuous fashion story 'into the evening' if he so wished)...

...Alison Young then came in and applied some actual pro collagen marine cream (as used by the nation's soon to be divorced sweetheart Cheryl Kerrrl) literally to his face area, avoiding the delicate eye area, for you. She literally put some Bare Escentuals foundation in meeeeejum shade on his face, neck and decolletage area actually and then literally with her 4 bajillion years expertise in the beauty industry advised him to use a literal and actual seperate cleanser and eye make up remover so he didn't damage the literal and actual skin on his face when he took the make up off....

You are so funny. I can't watch AY with a straight face anymore after reading posts on here. The other day I heard her say "for you" twice in one sentence because she didn't realise she had said it once! x

I really really want Stephen Fry on there now with her and JF just for sheer entertainment value. x

He was...

Post of the week... no make that the year :mysmilie_696::mysmilie_696::mysmilie_696:

He was...

:mysmilie_696: IMHO 1000 times better than said show, well done cavegirl! :mysmilie_61::mysmilie_61:

On QVC site now there are clips of John's visit to QVC and on Jill's blog nice pics. Must say I didn't know much about him before the show but thought he was such a hoot I am going to see him on tour later in the year.:mysmilie_697: He is a real entertainer.

On QVC site now there are clips of John's visit to QVC and on Jill's blog nice pics. Must say I didn't know much about him before the show but thought he was such a hoot I am going to see him on tour later in the year.:mysmilie_697: He is a real entertainer.

I saw him on tour last year and really enjoyed the show. I booked tickets for the tour that he's doing this autumn as soon as they went on sale.

IMHO I would have enjoyed watching John Barrowman on his own as a QVC presenter without the other QVC presenters 'helping', maybe just a model or two to interact with would have been better...he could sell bucketloads without the presenters help and be a hundred times more watchable. I'd love to see him in a regular slot...and , great post Cavegirl, you rock!

Latest posts

Back