Birkenstock TSV 27th March!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

S

star234

Guest Shopper
:mysmilie_348:I thought I put the real date up as I was the idiot who got mid day and midnight mixed up last week and falsely started a thread saying there was a Birki TSV :mysmilie_17::mysmilie_17::mysmilie_17:

now I can say there really is one on March 27th :mysmilie_698::mysmilie_696:
and I hope we might get something nice (please not a repeat TSC on them as well, can we not have some of the styles they sell in the US on QVC??????)

Last edited:
I've emailed asking for any details....

Did see what I thought could be a possibility on the promo over fashion weekend - looked like a couple of straps sort of twisted to form a single strap like a Madrid. They were in the middle of the advert and again at the end and were in blue. Anyone else spot them ???

If it is them, I may mysteriously find a pair turn up on my doorstep :mysmilie_17:.

OK so I've got quite a few pairs under my bed waiting for spring to turn up but I do wear them lots and lots and they do come out every year without fail. Anyway it would be rude not to have 1 pair of a new style for hols...

Did see what I thought could be a possibility on the promo over fashion weekend - looked like a couple of straps sort of twisted to form a single strap like a Madrid. They were in the middle of the advert and again at the end and were in blue. Anyone else spot them ???

If it is them, I may mysteriously find a pair turn up on my doorstep :mysmilie_17:.

OK so I've got quite a few pairs under my bed waiting for spring to turn up but I do wear them lots and lots and they do come out every year without fail. Anyway it would be rude not to have 1 pair of a new style for hols...

I think it's required by law to have at least one pair of Birks every summer...at least that's what i tell the other half when a new pair manages to find it's way into my wardrobe. I start stalking TK Maxx this time of year, they randomly have Birks well before Spring/Summer and usually for about £15-20!

Tx

I've got a reply !!!! That's the good news - the bad news is that it's usual QVC spiel -

''Thank you for contacting QVC.

I'm afraid we don't get details of items that are due to be at TSV price until the item has been aired.

If we can help with anything else, please don’t hesitate to contact us''

:mysmilie_73: foiled again !!!

Love the law about Birkenstocks - even my friend and I hadn't come up with that one and we can usually justify everything being free one way or another :mysmilie_17:

Liz

I think it's required by law to have at least one pair of Birks every summer...at least that's what i tell the other half when a new pair manages to find it's way into my wardrobe. I start stalking TK Maxx this time of year, they randomly have Birks well before Spring/Summer and usually for about £15-20!

Tx

we soooo think alike. And the problem is they are really long wearing. I have birkis I bought in Germany, before they becmae fashionable!!! And they are still going strong (sadly, as they style is not what I wear anymore), now they are much more funky, and the other law is that you have to mach them to what you are wearing! :mysmilie_17:

last birkis I bought were a total bargain in TKMAX, £19, red patent, lovely and still look as good as new and will be coming out to welcome the warm weather if it ever arrives. Will tune into to the TSV to see what they have got for us.

The advert was just on again. I have done my detective work and found out that they are called 'anny' they are under the birki's part of the company. http://www.footshopping.com/main.cfm?MI=6&wgid=976&MID=19841 here is a picture - this German website that I use only has them in one patterned option though. Hopefully they'll be the TSV and hopefully they'll arrive when OH is out so I can stash them :mysmilie_17:

uh I like, but do not get too excited. They have very nice styles as part of their adverts, but that sadly does not mean we will get them. Last year they kept showing these lovely birkis I had my heart set on. I even checked them out. Did QVC get them??????????
No!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:mysmilie_73::mysmilie_73:

Got them of ebay in the end

But there is always hope :mysmilie_697:

The advert was just on again. I have done my detective work and found out that they are called 'anny' they are under the birki's part of the company. http://www.footshopping.com/main.cfm?MI=6&wgid=976&MID=19841 here is a picture - this German website that I use only has them in one patterned option though. Hopefully they'll be the TSV and hopefully they'll arrive when OH is out so I can stash them :mysmilie_17:

Well done & :mysmilie_687: !!! I've used that site too in the past and found them very good but p&p costs seem to have increased a lot recently - down to the pound vs euro I suppose. Hope they are the TSV but in choice of plain colours - will make a change from my usual Madrid style. My OH is usually in when I am but I'm sure I'll justify them one way or another....Fortunately we've only recently got a TKMaxx nearish to us and I've only been in once and no Birkenstock. Probably a good thing !!

I can imagine them doing that as a tsv - they know the original madrid was popular - and then they did another variation on it as a tsv - so is this the next step?

They've certainly got some nice birkies on that promo advert

just got a qvc update thingy via email and they're advertising the birkenstock date with a metallic birkenstock,looks like 3 seperate straps joined in the middle and then one higher up the foot?

Not too excited about it myself....

Long time sice I've been on but cant resist a Birkie.
I've a couple bargains from amazon over the winter including silver gizeh for £20 p&p free - they dont get the new ones much but for a cheap basic and free p and p they are ok.
Also I saw someone end of last summer who had customised hers with large stones - they do have similar for a HUGE amount.
Might try one day with some old ones - problem is they dont get old!!!
Mollymoo
:mysmilie_698:

I notice theres also a birkie tsv on the 19th april.

Quite surprised they're doing another one so soon after this tsv

Birkis

I got the Menorca TSV in pink and love mine. I have a troublesome big toe and I love my Birkis.

To save me from starting a new thread, would a size 38 Gizeh Papillio fit a size 39 foot?

I don't know what the sizing is like as I tend to wear either the Madrid or the Menorca.

Thank you in advance.
Ty

Bumping up.

Saw them on the models yesterday in the Carol Hochman shows. They look really nice - seem to be in green, a lilac shade and white/pearl. Silly Jill Franks was going on about them and said something about pink as well. I will be after a pair of these cos they did look very nice!:hi:

was trying to show my friend, but the side has disappeared, and I can not get a picture of them at all now. Anyone has any suggestions on how to find a pic of the TSV?

Latest posts

Back