Kirks Folly Dream Keeper TSV Details August 11th

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

littlepen

Registered Shopper
The enchantment begins with the first Show from 12:01-1 a.m. where we'll unveil our Today's Special Value! Be sure to join us again from 11 a.m.-1 p.m. for more fantasy fashions.

We'll thrilled to be able to bring you a DreamKeeper TSV! Item 140571

Normal Price £60.00 TSV Price £49.98

DreamKeeper Wild Things Beaded Wrap is perfect for any season, any age, any size to wrap yourself in luxury and achieve effortless elegance. Smooth, flowing silk is printed in lush browns, golds and caramels to create the most elegant leopard print. The print is scattered with sparkling bugle beads to add shimmering light to the rich fabric! A delicate ruffle trim finishes off this enchanting piece beautifully. Whether you wear it over basic black, casual denim, or your bikini - this wrap will take you anywhere and everywhere!

Item is showing available on qvc at the moment.

Dunno why I looked but I did. A real Bet Lynch-on-a-night-out special. :eek: :pPC:

Yeah Jennifer wore the TSV on her Kirks Folly visit, not my type of thing but a good wrap for nights out.

Apparently you can get them in Northern Cyprus (Turkish side) for about a tenner...and the local ex pats think that is expensive!

Apparently you can get them in Northern Cyprus (Turkish side) for about a tenner...and the local ex pats think that is expensive!

Same here where I am, and did anyone remember that Peacock Wrap they did about £45.00, I kid you not, exactly the same thing here 10euros.

Also I have posted before about the B&W Bags, they had all the Leopard Bags he had here, identical, because they are all "Made In China", and the Hair Clips etc. Also, the Croc Bag, but without the Croc.

Fraggle can tell you about the bag I showed her.

No thanks. One TSV I won't check out. I will not buy her over-priced tat. It does nothing for my wife and I :eek:

Latest posts

Back