Salvador Dali's Art in Jewellery - 5pm

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

well if you think that drops of blood falling from a heart is tasteless then i guss youre right!

i actually thought this was a welcome change from the usual low end to middle of the road crap that QVC peddle. how many more cluster rings, tennis bracelets and hoop earrings do you want?

major snaps to the buyers on this one. it was different and interesting

well if you think that drops of blood falling from a heart is tasteless then i guss youre right!

i actually thought this was a welcome change from the usual low end to middle of the road crap that QVC peddle. how many more cluster rings, tennis bracelets and hoop earrings do you want?

major snaps to the buyers on this one. it was different and interesting

With you there BurlyBear!!

Well I was less than impressed! Didn't see the show, just looked at the listings and I can't believe how much I don't like them! And the prices...:eek:
I have a Dali brooch in pewter (the melting clock) which I've had for years and wear often, and I thought they might be like that and tempt me away from Rocks.tv, but I just don't like any of it at all.
Doesn't help that it's goldtone, which I always think looks cheap even when it's real gold!
Anyway, glad some of you like them, I guess it's always nice to get a change, but my money's safe (from these anyway!).

That is what made me say the prices were steep as the quality didn't look that good.

I like the idea of art as jewellery

I was looking forward to this show as it was something different.
The tree of life no. would have looked perfect on Liz Taylor
back in seventies! OOooH! the red lips brooch with the pearl teeth was
scary!
I liked the ideas and concept but most of these pieces would give
me nightmares. Dear old Dali did have a lot of hang ups!

The tree of life necklace and the living flower
pendant were the only pieces I thought reasonable even if the
necklace was a bit OTT and would have looked perfect on a tranny!
Jewellery that will get you noticed!:D

Sorry to all those who loved all the pieces!

Latest posts

Back