Hmm - Milkhouse Creamery Candles

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Parks candles 100% natural soya wax are fab, the rejuvenating scent is divine, I found mine at TKMaxx.

Last edited:
Just got the Try Me set yesterday and so far I am impressed. Burnt the Pure Vanilla yesterday afternoon for a couple of hours and even now I can still still smell it slightly in my living room. Am Burning the Lemon Cheesecake in my hall now and the smell is really nice. Both are not too overpowering tbh. Don't know what I think of the other two as yet as far as what they are like lit but they are nice as well, the Apple Crumble has a hint of cinnamon in it which I hate normally in a candle as well as the real thing - it always gives me a headache.
I am a happy customer, I ordered on Monday and they arrived Thursday so well impressed with delivery!

I haven't lit them yet but the smell is filling the kitchen anyway !
Alos ordered the Red grapefruit and it is absolutely the best candle smell I have smelled since I can remember !

Ohhh you have all got me interested now. I am a confirmed YC fan and have been using them for years, even before they got to QVC. I will agree though that they are starting to become a tad expensive for me at £18 a pop for the large candles and i've been looking for an alternative.

I love some of the fragrances that have been mentioned too... mmmm Lemon Cheesecake lol :D

Latest posts

Back