QVC's Generosity Knows No Bounds......!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Form an orderly queue girls :mysmilie_61:

I honestly don't know why they bother Jabba, I really don't, what a complete exercise in futility.........all it's done is slightly p*ss me off tbh as I actually find it somewhat offensive in a weird kind of way......! :mysmilie_73:

They always make out like its a FANTASTIC saving and we would all be crazy to miss out. That makes us all crazy then!!!

They always make out like its a FANTASTIC saving and we would all be crazy to miss out. That makes us all crazy then!!!

Their pricing is frequently crazy.....as are their p&p charges.....I just feel sorry for those that apparently have no computer access, so can't google items to see what they really should be going for......! :(
As far as I'm concerned, they can take their measly 14p & shove it...........*fill in the missing words of choice!* :mysmilie_61:

Well, there are some people who do appreciate a good saving. :mysmilie_697:

We'd better all rush off to the shops before the Curly Wurlys sell out.

I understand KWC's anger though. I'm getting sick and tired of QVC's selling tactics. "Look this is £49.00 and pence" - the item is still over £50.00 cos of the exorbitant p&p stuck on top. x

We'd better all rush off to the shops before the Curly Wurlys sell out.

I understand KWC's anger though. I'm getting sick and tired of QVC's selling tactics. "Look this is £49.00 and pence" - the item is still over £50.00 cos of the exorbitant p&p stuck on top. x

I bought quite a few craft items the other day & yes, I know, it's like ebay, I knew the price of the p&p before I bid/bought but still galling to have to fork out over 20 quid on p&p for the items.........& then they have the nerve to offer me a desultory 14p off something.......cheers, whatever, get stuffed.....! :mysmilie_61:

I do look round a lot more now though, checking prices everywhere (especially the craft stuff!) & should I ever be fingerprinted, will probably come back as a 'non-person' as I have scrolled, clicked & googled so much, I swear there are no fingerprints left on my first two fingers at least! :mysmilie_61:

The point is it did go to waitlist so QVC can use whatever tactics they like, there are still idiots out there who will buy anything if they are told it's a bargain. The stupidity of some QVC shoppers knows no bounds. They bang on about what great value something is completely forgetting to add in the way OTT postage rates and factor that into the pricing. It's like the whole something and 99p thing. Why on earth some people think £49.99 is so much cheaper than £50 is beyond me, but sadly they do.

Latest posts

Back