Elemis Milk Bath Bottles

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Rudolf

Registered Shopper
'Treated' myself to the TSV. Only ever had a trial size of the PCMC - and should have learned lesson then - thought it had the texture and scent of Brylcreem.

I have just wasted about a tenner's worth of milk bath - what a stupidly designed bottle! Might look good but totally top heavy.

Have had a try of all the products. Can't say I'm impressed so far - and I think the fruity smelling noisturiser is making my face itch.

If they say this has a ml for ml value of around £123 - I can't see where that value is.

Enough moaning! I hope all you Elemis fans are really pleased with the TSV!

I agree the bottles aren't the best designed, they used to do a 500ml size on QVC which was a much better design,don't know why they can't use that for the 400ml size.

I agree the bottles aren't the best designed, they used to do a 500ml size on QVC which was a much better design,don't know why they can't use that for the 400ml size.

Clare, I remember that 500ml size, it was a lot easier to use, you could just squeeze it.

Snuffles - sorry to hear you didn't like it. Send it back and treat yourself to something better !!!!
:Aflower1:

Clare, I remember that 500ml size, it was a lot easier to use, you could just squeeze it.

Snuffles - sorry to hear you didn't like it. Send it back and treat yourself to something better !!!!
:Aflower1:

Think I will, Tabatha!

xxx

I agree about the bottle - I always decant my milk bath into an Elemis Face wash bottle - its then easy to pump into the bath & to use as a body lotion

Sorry you didn't like it Snuffles

xxx

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back