OPI - Porkies??

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Shopping is fun

Alfa Lover
I was watching AY doing OPI and they were showing the "Alice in Wonderland" set. If I remember rightly they showed this set November/December last year as they were going on about the new Disney film coming out this year!! But today they were showing it as a new product!! Is this just another ploy to get everyone to buy the set so it sells out quickly? :mysmilie_73:

I was watching AY doing OPI and they were showing the "Alice in Wonderland" set. If I remember rightly they showed this set November/December last year as they were going on about the new Disney film coming out this year!! But today they were showing it as a new product!! Is this just another ploy to get everyone to buy the set so it sells out quickly? :mysmilie_73:

I think it is a new set they have today. It's not been aired before or been on the website before. It is OPI's lastest collection.

I don't remember seeing it before on QVC but I hate the smaller bottles so im glad I bought the full sizes elsewhere

The latest OPI collection is the Hong Kong collection (a rainbow of colours) the Alice collection was released about month ago and can definitely not have been the one shown before Christmas. Hope that helps :)

Its a new collection cause i bought it off another website about 4-6 weeks ago but had to wait as it was preorders. If anyone is interested, i wouldnt bother. The wee bottles are very difficult to use and the glitter polishes get gloopy very quickly and surprisingly wear off easily.

AY kept on calling it "Alison in Wonderland" not in a jokey way either.:mysmilie_17:

Latest posts

Back