Terms and Conditions

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Moth

Registered Shopper
As I mentioned in another thread, I'm waiting for packages that are long overdue so I had to call CS to find out where they are. I was told that there was some delay in despatch, so they didn't get sent out until the fourth day after ordering and that "5 to 7 working days" applies from date of despatch. I'm pretty sure we all know this fact, but do QVC actually mention that anywhere? I know I've certainly never heard Glen say that when he spouts and there has never been a "check T&Cs" type message on screen when they say it. I'm getting a little fed up, actually a LOT fed up, with QVC just not giving the full information to customers. It just strikes me as misleading although I expect they're (just) staying within what the Law allows them to get away with. It's the same with their MBG. They might not call it no quibble anymore but they still never tell you that there's a limit when they shove it down your throat on air. I'd also like them to tell customers that refunds take weeks to get back to your bank.

[/rant] :)

Last edited:
They were flogging things this week and indicating that they would be a great present for mother's day.......they did not mention that things were 99% unlikely to reach customers in time for said mother's day.

Last night, Dale was talking about a Northern Nights feather bed and said 'you have the 30 day MBG, so you could try this on your bed for about 25 days and then send it back' - meaning 5 day delivery from order. I pondered for a while and thought he was a bit wrong:

If you did the following as an example:

order placed 1st March
payment taken 1st March
despatched say 5th March (5 days post order)
received say 12th March (5-7 days post despatch)
MBG expires 30th March

so you would have maximum 18 day to try at home - not the 30 they advertise.

its normally 30 days from despatch date if you check the latest return date on your packing slips

I think the majority of dispatches are a disgusting long wait when you pay such high and premium postal charges :(

Latest posts

Back