ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Kipling Verla Handbag with Removable Shoulder Strap
Item Number: 146812
QVC Price £40.50
Super Bargain Price £33.81
Availability In stock
UK P&P £4.45

Go for classic Kipling style with this stylish handbag design. It's decorated with silver-look hardware and features a branded badge on the very front. You can transform it instantly with its detachable and adjustable shoulder strap - wearing it as a handbag or cross-body bag to suit every outfit. It fastens across the top with a zip and inside there's one large compartment with a zip pocket and five different sized slot pockets for smaller items. Bag measures about 30.5cm x 22.2cm x 13.3cm (12" x 8.8" x 5.3"). 100% nylon; wipe clean only.

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.146812

I quite like it. Not buying though. Suprise suprise. May have done if it was on 3 easy pays.

I quite like it. Not buying though. Suprise suprise. May have done if it was on 3 easy pays.

How many Kiplings bags do you need LH? Get yourself over to The Drop this minute.

Doing your job for you I see. :mysmilie_697:

How many Kiplings bags do you need LH? Get yourself over to The Drop this minute.

Doing your job for you I see. :mysmilie_697:

I've just been there having a moan on the you know what thread. I'm going back now.
I loooooove my Kipling bags but since I got my bargain Chloe one they have been relegated to the back of the wardrobe.

Latest posts

Back